Credits to @DystopicBookQueen (AGAIN) and @RNT358

This meme is like parts 1, 2, and 3 of DystopicBookQueen's meme called: "You totally are" She, RNT358, and I made part 2 of it in the comments. I made part 3 by myself.

Nikki: Now, I don't want to say that I'm the 8th wonder of the world, but here's a 72-page essay on why I am.

Aru: ReAdInG Is ToO MuCh WoRk

Nikki: TOO BAD!

Aru: WeLl I'm NoT GoNna ReAd It

Nikki: I'll take away all your Swedish Fish!

Aru: Then I'll take away your sewing needles. Also, I'll go to HOME DEPOT to get more :)

Nikki: NO, NOT HOME DEPOT!

Aru: YES HOME DEPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki: I DEMAND YOU TO READ IT!

Sheela: I foresee a fistfight in the future

Aru: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MINI! HELP!!!

Mini: No.

Aru: Aiden?

Aiden: Nope

Aru: I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Aiden: Nikki, *sighs and pulls out scimitars* we need to talk.

Aru: *cheering like it's a baseball game* YAY AIDEN!!!!

Sheela: I predict Nikki will take everyone out unless they get out

Sheela: I predict that this will not end well

Mini: Ya THINK?!?!?!?

Nikki: I might not be able to see the future, but I foresee that y'all are WEAK

Aru: Hey! That's not nice!

Nikki: I know. Deal with it

Aru: BETRAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki: Yaasss

Brynne: Can we please go back to the fact that Aru yelled to Aiden, " I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU", which means: THEY'RE DATING!!!

Aruden: *start blushing like crazy but don't argue*

Brynne: I KNEW IT!!  WOHOO!!!!

Mini: Brynne, don't make them feel bad about it... *whispers into Brynne's ear* Or else they might break up!

Brynne: Sorry Mini!!

Aru: THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN BRYNNE APOLOGISE THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE... *keeps ranting for a LOOONG time*

THE END!!!!!!