CHAPTER 1-Neville's Toad

October 31st 1994, Hogwarts
Neville Longbottom was walking in the corridors when... He lost his toad, Trevor.

Neville was looking everywhere to find Trevor but he couldn't find him.
But then; Neville saw Trevor following someone, it was Pansy!
Neville followed Trevor all trough the Slytherin yard...

Neville hid in a bush while seeing Pansy, Draco, Daphne and Zabin, hiding in another bush, talking about something:

Pansy:"Are you sure that You-Know-Who is coming again?"

Draco:"I'm pretty sure that he's coming again, I heard my father talking a lot about him with other people."

Daphne:"Well, how can we stop this?"

Zabini:"Time will tell us how..."

Huh? You-Know-Who...?
Neville was more and more shocked and curious as he eavesdropped.

Pansy:"But nobody will believe us! We're just bullies..."

Draco:"Well, then we have no choice but to prepare for whatever You-Know-Who is going to do if the starts the Wizarding War II..."

Then, they heard a sound, and that's when they saw Neville in another bush!

Draco:"Longbottom, what are you doing here?"

Pansy:"You shouldn't be here."

Daphne:"Gryffindors aren't allowed!"

Zabini:"This place is only for Slytherins."

Neville:"But I have to find Trevor! He got lost again!"

Pansy:"The little toad got lost again?" Pansy snickers. "How can you lose something that doesn't move?"

Just when Neville starts trembling and can't speak, Trevor got on Pansy's face and pees on it.

Pansy yells in disgust and immediately feels the wetness running down her face.

"EWWW! Oh, gross!" she says.

"Trevor, don't pee on people's faces! It's not nice!" Neville says as he runs.

Now Pansy, Draco, Daphne and Zabini are chasing Neville.

Neville runs as fast as he can with the four students close behind. He weaves through the crowd, avoiding the people around him, but they seem to follow like a shadow. He doesn't think he can keep moving this quickly for much longer, but he doesn't know what else to do. He continues to run, turning left and right, dodging the people in the way as a way of escape.

Suddenly, in a moment of desperation, Neville yells out "Accio Dumbledore!" to see what happens. To his surprise, the headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, appears in front of him. Dumbledore sees Neville's eyes looking at him with fear and curiosity.

"Neville, my dear, what is the problem?" Dumbledore asks with his calm voice, trying to gain Neville's trust.

Neville:"Draco and his gang was chasing me for no reason!"

Pansy:"NO REASON?! He was eavesdropping us! And he came into the place that Gryffindors aren't allowed in!" Pansy says madly.

Neville:"You guys were talking about You-Know-Who coming back, also I was only looking for my toad, Trevor!"

Dumbledore puts his hand on Neville's shoulder and speaks with kindness in his tone.

"Neville, there is nothing wrong with taking a quick peek to hear what other people are discussing. I believe you were curious to find out more about the prophecy they were talking about."

Dumbledore looks over towards Draco and his friends and yells out
"Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Daphne Greengrass, and Theo Zabini, what do you have to say for yourself?"
Draco is the first to speak...

Draco:"OUR CONVERSATION WAS PRIVATE, AND LONGBOTTOM JUST EAVESDROPPED LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!" Draco says shouting, angrily.

Zabini says with a "what the hell" look:"Calm down, Draco; you don't have to shout so madly."

"There is no reason to raise your voice, Draco," Dumbledore says calmly as he turns his attention back towards Neville.

"Neville tells me that he was only interested in hearing what your conversation was about. You say it was private, but it must have been important if it had you worried that someone was eavesdropping. What was the big secret?"

The Slytherin gang:"..."

Neville says kind of nervously:"They were talking about... You-Know-Who coming back to start the Wizarding War II, and how they must prepare."

Dumbledore's eyes light up when he hears what the Slytherins were talking about.
"You-Know-Who, you mean Voldemort?" He asks.

"Yes, that was the name they said!" Neville confirms.

"And you were talking about preparing, what were you looking for?" Dumbledore asks the four Slytherins.

The four Slytherins say nervously:

Draco:"Powerful wands."

Pansy:"Potions, spell books, money..."

Zabini:"Food, weapons, lamps..."

Daphne:"Magical items, notebooks, pen, pencil, eraser..."

Dumbledore's eyes light up once more when he hears what the four Slytherins were looking for.

"That is a very useful list of supplies for someone about to start a second wizarding war," Dumbledore says, looking at Draco and his friends. "It is interesting to me that you are preparing for a war when the first one has only just ended."

Draco looks towards his friends and they look at him. He takes a deep breath and responds...

Draco:"I heard my father talking a lot about You-Know-Who and how happy he is to hear that he's back."

Pansy:"We decided that we had to stop this."

Daphne:"Even if it meant being like the mud-blood Gryffindors..."

Zabini:"This was the least we can do."

Dumbledore stands with his arms crossed as he examines the group of four students with sharp eyes. He continues to study the four of them and the tension in the room thickens.
After a moment of silence, Dumbledore says...

"Very well, I want all four of you to come to my office and talk to me about this in more detail. If what you are saying is true, this is concerning and we will do everything we can to stop You-Know-Who's return."