The rain poured as I sat inside the cafe with a hot chocolate in my hand watching my friends argue over who knows what.

'Can ya'll shut up you're gonna get us kicked out of the cafe.' I told them noticing that the barista was eyeing us.
'Well then tell Jimin that chocolate is better that cookies and cream.' Winter whined and pointed at Jimin.
I look at her and my churned into a questioning face.

'Winter sweetheart she's right.'
The look of disbelief showered her little face at the statement I just said.
'Yerin NO don't agree with her.'
Aeri shook her head while looking at Winter.

'Honestly Strawberry and Cookies and Cream are the best hands down. You know what let's got home, the rain is making me tired.' I shoved the last macaroon in mouth before standing up.
'Agreed it's time to leave my phone is about to die. Come on my fellow friends.'
'Wait you guys go. I'll catch up just need to get snacks for later.' They all muttered oks and left the cafe with their umbrellas'.

I walked over to the counter and smiled at the barista.
'Hi again what can I get you?'
His smile was so bright it made me wany to melt right then and there.
'Hi can I get a strawberry and chocolate cake and an Ice Coffee Grande size with lots of cream. I'm gonna regret that later.' Mumbling the last part to myself.
'Sure is that it?'
'Yes please.'

Wah his smile is so pretty well he's also pretty.

'Thank you, you're beautiful.'
'Huh?' My eyes popped out of my eye sockets. 'Did I say that out loud?'
'Yeah.' He was preparing the Iced coffee I had asked for. Embarrassment washed over me as my entire face turned red.
'Cute.' He mumbled to himself but I heard it. I began to fidget.

He finished my order and put it in a bag. 'Here you go have a nice one.'
'Thank you, you too.'

I walked out the café realising the rain finally stopped. I looked at the Iced coffee I got and on the side I saw a little writing.

Text me Strawberry.
Jaemin
With his number right under it.
'Jaemin.' I read his name under my breath and smiled before resuming my journey back home.

I finally started it. I will not even lie to you I had writer's block fr like mid writing I'm already contemplating on giving up. I don't understand how people do it but I hope you enjoyed this little snack I gave yall

433 Words