𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆

"You seem to have a knack for getting yourself into trouble."

"And once again you let me fall."

"But I can never be one step ahead of myself."

"Cruel intentions can be subconscious."

"It doesn't matter who's the fittest in survival. It matters who's the smartest."

"Skin and bones. Teeth and blood. All are never as good broken than the mind."

"Follow our white rabbit. Right down her twisted rabbit hole of a mind."

━━━━━━ʕʔ━━━━━━━
Blood. Insides pouring everywhere. The small holes around devouring the flesh and blood.
It was terrifying. But it could always be worse. That's a "good" way to think of it at least.
"You little harlot!" The words have no affect. And with a swift movement the head is gone.

Then.
Awakening.

Goodie! It was only a dream. And figment of imagination if you will.

There's a feeling of a soft fur running under hands. A look down reveals shadow. Then curious but sweet and smart black cat.

Seems hungry. Why not get her a nice meal? I rise from my bed and walk to where shadows food is. After retrieving it I simply pour her a bit before fetching some water for the little thing.

I feel like I already have a small headache. And for so unknown reason I have a bad gut feeling about today.

After preparing myself for the day I wonder around my home. Flashbacks almost come back.

Do I deserve this? Did I "earn" it? Maybe not. But I'm not about to question more of this earlier this morning. I sometimes can turn into a victim of my own mind.

I feel a little scratching on one of my light brown legs. Of course.

It is shadow.

But when I look down I have a sense to immediately pick her up and hold her. She only meows. Maybe she knows something I don't.

Maybe I'm just silly.

Or like all the other past times she realizes I have been upset.

I decide to pour myself a drink of coffee as thoughts keep racing back to my head.

"Don't worry baby. Everything will be just fine. No one's ever leaving."

One of the last words I ever heard from my father. Ironic isn't it? For some reason the thought makes me chuckle.

"Why are you so ungrateful? I'm always here for you! I'll do anything for you. I always put YOU first."

Mother said. And then she "went missing". Maybe they thought of me as an unlovable child.

First papa was imprisoned then mother left. Some try to tell me she might have been kidnapped but I know better. She had already started being a bad mother lounge before papa left.