chapter 3

Remi
After cleaning up the base , one of my good friends who owned a tech. Company heard about what had happened and had decided to send us new gadgets to replace those that were attacked.
We decided to head to the safehouse to see my mom, the ride was silent while I had several things on my mind; who was after my family? what die he gain from dad's arrest? how would we prove dad's innocence?I was frustrated.
I met mom at the safehouse sipping tea, quite calmly, might I add, I had expected her  to be scared or worried
"Mom, are you ok how did you leave the white house? How are you calm"
" Relax, your father and I knew this would happen sooner or later but we are not left in the dark , your dad had been secretly gathering dirt on the minister of finance , Mr. White who had been in office for the past ten years  even before your dad became president, you remember him don't you?"
" Yeah he was around for dad's promotion party when I was five , but what does that have to do with Dad's arrest"
" He was behind the arrest but we don't have enough dirt on him because he took the files your dad had gathered while your dad was being arrested, now that your dad has being arrested and the press are busy posting news about us , you have to stay in hiding till we have enough evidence on him, use your team to the best of your abilities and bring your dad back. As of next week you will be enrolled in a new school but not as a boy since everyone knows your face you will be posing as a girl for the time being, Tony will be your father" .I sighed trying to take in all the information I wish I had been more observant and stopped minister White before he had the chance, now I would have to try my best to bring dad back
" Since you would be in hiding we won't be able to meet often but Tony would be our messenger , stay safe hon I love you , I also will try my best from my own end, we can do it"
"Thanks Mom , we won't give up either, for now I will move into my penthouse in the outskirts of the country ,stay safe mom"
I hugged my mom and left her with some bodyguards, only Tony was with me and since the penthouse was directly above the base ( the base is an underground hideout) we drove to the penthouse. I guess I was going to a new school next week God help me.