The talk

~Parseltounge~

Voldemort's P.O.V

I stand up and go to walk out and almost like a well trained dog potter stands and follows behind me. What if I managed to get him to join? What if he joined as my equal? I'm no longer sure I want him dead he's useful.. interesting. He obviously has more than his fair share of secrets and I want to know that I need to know them.

I wander down the twisting corridors and I can hear Potter's feet hitting the floor running to catch up every couple of steps. I glance back to make sure he is keeping up well enough and he is but he also has my darling Nagina lazing over his shoulders.

Yes.. If I don't get everything from this conversation I will at least get his loyalty. But how? He's so loyal to his current friends maybe I could play on that?

As we reach the end of the corridor I open a door that leads to my office as Potter walks in and he remarks "Not at all terrifying definitely doesn't look like you might kill me."

I smirk an I sit in my chair whilst Potter sits on one opposite now down to business.

"You sounded a lot less loyal to Dumbledore then the light saviour should in your little outburst." I say watching his reactions but to my surprise he seems to have learnt how to hide his emotions. He stares back at me not yet responding and I understand why some of the Young Malfoy's freinds call him the cute boy of the school (Pffft I'm laughing writing this). His looks are definitely not a down side. 

"So what would I have to do to get you to join me?" I watch as shock passes over his face for half a second before he falls into thought. I watch him and wait enjoying the view. After a wait where the only noise was him sometimes murmuring to himself he raises his head to meet my eyes

"I know what I want." He says not once breaking eye contact I wait for him to continue and he does.

"My terms that are not negotiable are that I will not be one of your followers I am my own person and will not fall under another person. I also must get a voice in the changes that will come around and my last non negotiable term is that I get to pick 5 people who are under my protection so no-one else will hurt them." (Who do you want these 5 be plese give me ideas my mind has gone blank) 

I nod these are all terms that I expected "Okay and what are your negotiable terms?" I ask.

He smiles a little bit before he continues. " I want there to be less murder I understand that there will still be some this is war and that is expected but I especially want the murder of innocents to slow down.  I want creatures to get more rights I can understand if there is some rights you still keep away but you must  at least give the more rights. " He pauses to take a small breath and I watch him quickly re think something before he continues on "I wish to be taught more magic that others may not know and from all sorts of branches. I need you to be honest with me and tell me the truth unless there is a reason I would understand that you cannot tell me. And the last one is that one is that I will not call you My Lord" He sits back after finishing to watch me.

I mull over his requests there are none I have problems with so I don't see why not but we will still be finishing the books so I might need to give him something to make sure he behaves. Maybe one of his freinds?

"Okay I'm fin with all those terms." He looks relived at my words. "But we will still be finishing the books so because I'm nice which of your freinds would you like to come visit?"

He pauses for half a second before saying "Luna Lovegood I want Luna to come." I nod and stand up to open the door and getting the memo he stands up to leave and just as he stands up to leave I say......

Harry's P.O.V

"I'm wearing a glamour." I turn back to stare at Voldemort and instead I'm met by the face of.....

If I made a discord server would any of you guys join? It would just be for me to give previews and let you know how updates are going as well as asking you guys questions. But there would also be a space for you guys to have a general chat and it would not be just for this fic but this one would have a separate chat. What do you think?

There will be another part like this before they get back to reading the book. And who should harry protect? Ideas please!

-MyInkyDreamerXx