Ch.13 - Closer

Kirishima's POV

I was relieved when Sho texted, I know how much he hates rain.

Truth be told I was surprised when I found out he was at Katsuki and Izuku's actual house, Katsuki is so protective of their relationship dynamic he normally doesn't let anyone over there.

I found out back in high school during football practice one day. My truck broke down and Katsuki stayed after to help me fix it, that's when I saw Izuku for the first time. He was in the backseat of Katsuki's charger drinking out of a sippy cup, he saw me looking and since he's my best friend he came clean.
I was shocked at first. I only knew Izuku from being in the yearbook and animation club, he was always the quiet cute kid. The whole football team crushed on him but of course, our star quarterback ended up with him.

I pulled into their apartments and parked my truck beside Katsuki's brand new charger.

He gets one of these things every year, he already owns two.

I smirked, careful not to scratch his car door, I grabbed me and Sho's overnight bag and headed inside. I typed in their door pin and rode the elevator to the right floor.

I slid my access card across the reader and opened their door.

"Kats! I'm here!" I semi shouted, careful not to be too loud because I knew it was well past Zuzu's bed time.

"Bedroom, and shut up will you? They're asleep." He hissed as he made his way out the bedroom.

He came out shirtless, in just his boxers and it took everything in me to look away.

Fuck he's gorgeous.

I shook my head.

Don't do that... you guys tried..idiot.. remember? It was hell. The sex was amazing but... you almost lost your best friend.

I sat my bag down and pulled out my weed, backwoods and rolling tray.
"You want me to roll us two or four?" I questioned as I started to break down the weed.

"Two should be good... we can save the last two for the convo you and Sho need to have." He said as he laid on the couch and closed his eyes.

"That bad huh?" I asked, growing a little uneasy.

"Nothing I haven't been through. I would've told you before you got here if I didn't think you could handle hearing it." He sighed.

I nodded and finished rolling up, I sat beside him and lifted his legs up so they were resting on me. "Here" I leaned forward and held the backwood to his lips.

I watched as he inhaled and exhaled. He laid back down and we continued this until the wood was gone.

"Katsuki...." I started.

"Kiri it's alright. We got past it. You were drunk. Stop talking about it."

I shook my head as the memories of that night flooded through me.

What the fuck was I thinking.

"It's not okay." I said sternly. "I could've fucking hurt you." I shook my head, getting annoyed with how he dismissed everything that involved feelings.

"Kiri... it's fine."

I relaxed as I felt his hand slide over mine, I closed my eyes as he gently kissed me on the cheek.
"You need to be strong for Sho right now. We can talk about us later."
I nodded and took a hit, letting the smoke and Katsuki's touch calm me down.

"Babe.. hey" Sho's voice broke me out of my trans.

Katsuki sat up and scooted over so Sho could sit in between us. He smiled and sat down laying his head on my shoulder.