The meeting.

Sophie Grey was used to the comments she got all the way through her life. Well given who her mother was she felt eyes watching her as she walked through Grey Sloan after leaving the army.

She sipped her coffee walking up to the main desk in the pit sipping her coffee looking around as she saw her best friend Owen stood there. 'So Cheif where do you get some scrubs. She smiled as he span her around and a small yelp left her mouth.
He set her down with a smile hugging her 'I cant actually believe you came. He smiled as they walked to the attendants lounge with a set of scrubs. She chuckled as she got changed as he tuned around. 'Well you said I needed a change of scenery' she said as she grabbed her stethoscope out of her bag and slung it around her neck. 'Besides I want to try and fix things with Meredith' she said with a small shrug as they walked the halls talking to him and just catching up in general. They went down to the pit where there was an incoming trauma. She ran along with the gurney taking his chart from the paramedics and followed them into the trauma room. 'Right let's get bloods and X-ray and someone get ortho down here please' she called out 'Neuro exam clear' she called 'Excuse me I say when neuro is clear a voice called out she looked up and saw Derek she scoffed lightly looking at him 'I'm a double board certified neuro and general surgeon Shepherd you know this' she said as she carried on 'ok which one of your interns is mine?' She called out as Jo put her hand up 'Ok follow me to the Or she called as they went down quickly scrubbing in while walking  past Meredith on the ways she gave her a small smile and continued.

About 2 hours later the leaned in the wall in the scrub room taking g a deep breath closing her eyes softly as she played with her pen writing the op note.

As she walked down the corridor she touched Meredith's arm 'Can we get a drink and talk my treat' she said quietly as she got the nod and walked off.

First Chapter. Please don't hate me I'll try and update regularly let me know what you guys think.