The day after

Sophie groaned holding her head as she sat up in bed before running a hand down her face seeing the familiar blonde in her bed she looked and chuckled 'Hey blondie' she said shaking her waking her up before straightening  her pyjamas as she went in to the kitchen in Arizona's place making them both a coffee as she leaned on the counter sipping it slowly watching her wander around the apartment biting her lip softly.

They walked into the hospital together chatting and laughing as they went to the attendings lounge 'morning Mark' she said hugging him missing the small glare on Arizona's face. She sat cross legged  on the sofa playing games in her phone running a hand through her hair Arizona leaning on her shoulder taking a nap she looked to the blonde and tucked her hair behind her ears he placed a kiss on her forehead as she laid her down and walked out barging her shoulder with Meredith's as she passed 'watch it' she said with a glare

Mark and Callie smirked lightly 'that our girl' they both said watching her walk past Sophie worked in a daze not talking to anyone she kept herself to herself she even sat in the cafeteria herself as she picked at some chips turning the pages of the book she was reading an intern came up to her with some X-rays as she looked biting her lip and explained everything to them she gave a small smile and stood up with them grabbing her coffee walking g away with them 'Book an OR and page robbins' she said as she went to get scrubbed in before blushing seeing her enter thank god she had her mask on as she bit her. Lip checking her out subtly 'Thanks for coming ' she said as she got gowned up they operated together door the first time together and talked forgetting the gallery was open 'Sadie cheated on me ' she said as she looked at her 'we made plans then she got scared I suppose we were just about to buy a house' she said with a small chuckle 'then she sleeps with my best friend' she said clenching her jaw 'or ex best friend apparently they were doing it all the time we were together I was the safe option published surgeon harper award nominee' she said rolling her eyes Meredith glared at Sadie as Sophie walked out of the Or when they were finished 'you sick twisted manipulating arse ' Meredith yelled at her' Sadie gulped 'it's not my fault' she yelled back 'Sophie chuckled 'oh what couldn't keep your legs closed' she said walking out glaring at the pair of them 'this is a hospital this is not the time nor the place' she said leaving the pair of them she leaned on the doorframe in the  watching the world go by and went back to the hotel unaware there was someone following her to the parking lot.