Home?

Sophie smiled as she cooked with Arizona by her side making sure she didn't do too much. Sophie hummed as she cooked stirring the pan with the pasta in gently. 'Is it nearly done?' She asked
Sophie looked raising an eyebrow 'don't even' she said pointing the spoon at her.

Sophie got the chicken out and cut it up and plating the pasta and the chicken up she gave a plate to Arizona 'There's she said kissing her cheek as she sat down and started eating. Sophie missed at the taste of the food 'this is way better than hospital food. She said as Arizona nodded they both finished eating and Arizona washed io Sophie flicked through the tv looking for something to watch.

Arizona came beside her and plopped down on the sofa with a smile. Sophie put a random movie on for them to watch Sophie watched the movie leaning her head back on the sofa Arizona leaned her head on her shoulder and Sophie pulled her so she was laying on her chest and kissed the top of her head with a smile stroking her hair. Arizona looked up at her 'Your amazing you know that's she said. Sophie chuckled lightly 'I'm not ' she said 'you are your an amazing person an amazing doctor and I'm sure you would be an amazing girlfriend' she said looking up at her 'Maybe one day you will find out' she said looking at her with a small smirk that made Arizona blush.

Sophie stroked the blush and kissed her softly Arizona smiled into the kiss holding her there as they kissed arizonas lips moved to her neck and started gently biting and sucking on it as Sophie let out a small moan her hand going up arizonas T-shirt and resting on her bare back as she kissed her neck 'Zona' she breathed as she tilted her head up and kissed her more forcefully pulling the blonde girls top off with ease kissing her cheek as a loud nock came on the door 'god damn it's she said as she gave Arizona her top back and got up and went to the door looking out of the peephole seeing it was Callie. She opened the door 'Hey Call she smiled 'I just wanted ti see how the leg is' she said looking at her 'full range of motion' she said with a smile don't need the stick much' she said Callie looked and saw her neck 'right thanks' she said quickly leaving.

Sophie laughed gently and shut the door and walked back to the sofa where Arizona was.