𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂

Ellis

After around 20 minutes of showering, I was out fully warm. The bathroom was full of steam, but faded into the air when I opened the door.

"I'm out!" I shout, before opening Tobias's room door to see the both of them playing a video game.

"Smash Bros?" I laughed aimlessly, catching there attention. I watch them stare at me and I become anxious. "Do I look bad or something?" I ask as they continue staring before looking up at my eyes and responded

"W-what no!?" They said in unison, which almost made me laugh how in sync they were.

"No, I look good, or no, I look bad?" I laugh as I walk deeper in the room.

"You look good I mean." Said Elijah, in a reassuring manner. "Not that Tobias thinks it." He gave a chuckle before looking at Tobias, who looked like he was going tackle Elijah any second now.

"What the fuck do you mean?!" Tobias said defensively, crossing his arms.

"Do you think he looks good?"

"Yes, Obviously." Tobias rolled his eyes.

...They think I look good?

My chest feels warm and tight, not to mention my cheeks tingle, and heat rushes to them.

"You like when people call you pretty, don't you?" Elijah smirks, and it catches the attention of Tobias who sees my face, which is probably flushed with blush.

"Shush, I do not!" I let out a nervous laugh. But they look like they don't believe me one bit. They both stood up, and seemingly had the same idea, but I don't know what that is. They walk over to me, Tobias on my left and Elijah on my right.

"Your such a pretty boy." Said Elijah in one ear.

"Your so beautiful." Said Tobias in my other ear.

My heart melted, and head went crazy at the same time. The praises they said in my ear made my heart swell with happiness. But my nose was the only thing my body that wasn't please.
They still smelled like rain water, mixed with grass.

"Go get in the shower! You smell!" I laughed, and they rolled they're eyes.

"I'll get in next." Elijah huffed, picking his clothes up from the bed and walking out into the hallway and to the bathroom.

Tobias was still on my left, and refused to move. "You stink!" I complained.

"And so did you 20 minutes ago, but I didn't say anything." He groaned before stepping back slightly.

"Well I don't stink now."

"Whatever." He sat on the floor. After a few seconds he signaled me to sit. And I obeyed.
"I didn't properly get to tell you Thank you."

"For?" I asked confused. What was he thanking me for?

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be laughing with you guys right now. I don't think Elijah would have given me a second chance if you hadn't talked to him. So I wanted to thank you. I tried thanking you earlier but, you kinda spaced out, or panicked."

I do remember him trying to tell me something at McDonald's, but I wasn't paying attention.

"What was that about anyway?"

"At McDonald's? Uh, nothing." I tried to brush it off, but he clearly wasn't going to.

"Ellis."

"Nothing, I was just over reacting."

"Ellis... tell me."

"I was being dramatic, lets just talk about-"

"Ellis..." He had grabbed my hands, staring me in the eyes. "Please tell me." He asked me softly. And I gave in to his gentleness.