! 📸 💤 {🦋} : coffee beans & lilies

---> REQUESTED BY gayrainbowskittle

> SUNNY and BASIL have been a long distant relationship for a chronic period of time. Basil was working for a store; that sold actual flowers, seed packets, and gardening tools including other garden sources while Sunny was in a different city, who was in college to get his art degree. It's been 1 year since they last met in person, but they have contact throughout their personal phones.

MINCY was always curious about Sunny's partner, especially being her roommate. Since the mention of his partner.

"How'd you get together?"
"Did you get your first kiss with him?"
"How was the school life with him?"

It never bothered Sunny but at the same time it started to get under his skin.

While working on a project based on white lilies in his dorm, he got a call from Basil on the phone, making him drop his utensils to move to his phone which was on the bed. Later accepting it, he put his phone on his ear. Basil was at the counter waiting for a customer to drop by, "Hey, Sunshine! How's college going?" He asks with a bright smile. "It's stressful sort of?" Sunny replies, pausing. "I have a break thankfully so I'm spending my free time on painting lilies." He looks at his painting and utensils before turning back as Basil spoke, "That's great. Speaking of which, do you want to spend time together later?" He pauses, "I'm coming by to your state after my shift so I can come visit."

Sunny sat down on his bed while on the phone, pondering before answering. "Basil, you don't have to." He sighs, as Basil replies, "No, Sunny, we haven't spent time together in such a long time! Being a long distant relationship with you makes me miss you further and I wish you were here." His voice was tender and confident to meet his partner. "Besides, it's just one time we'd meet each other again and then we'll return to our workspaces." Sunny began to consider once more, putting his hand on his chin. "Trust me, Sunny." Basil reassures, before he replies with a sigh. "Alright, alright.. What time?"

Mincy began to walk in, opening the door with her tote bag as she hears the conversation between Sunny and Basil on the phone. "Uh, let's see, around tomorrow?" Basil asked, only Mincy could hear was Sunny talking on the phone. "Oh?" She mutters to herself, "Alright, perfect, see you later Basil." Sunny smiles before ending the call. He then tilted his head then jolted staring at Mincy stunned. "Uhm.." He whispers to himself while she piqued, "You're going on a date?" She closes the door behind her staring at him smiling calmly. "I hope the best."

"...Thanks?" He replies sternly yet awkwardly.

The next afternoon, while Sunny waited for Basil at the train station the both of them appeared to be texting while on the wait:

basil ml🌷
------

3:20 PM

"are you on the train yet?"

"I am already! 😊"

"thats great ♡ im waiting for you right now i hope to see u"

"Me too, I'm almost there ♡♡"

---

As Sunny was sitting on a bench waiting for Basil, he made certain that he brought his wallet, since after all they both sorted out for their little date to be a cafe. Checking his pockets to be sure, the train began swooning through the tracks with its loud machinery sounds, as he tilts his head up assuming that's Basil's train stop. He eventually gets up to look around as the train makes a "shhhh ..." sound indicating the opening doors. A few people stepped out not locating a blond boy with a couple of flowers in his hair.

After locating with his eye, he couldn't find Basil's figure. He was about to sit back down before he heard a guy calling his name,

"Sunny!"

Basil was running to him, eventually getting to him and wrapping his arms around him, "Oh, Sunny, I missed youu!" He laughed, while Sunny looked startled before hugging him back somehow calmly. "Oh, me too.." He chuckled, letting him go, then taking his hand. "Want to head to the cafe now?" Sunny asked warmly, as Basil gasped. "Oh yeah! I forgot about that." He laughed. They then both began to walk out of the station to the cafe. The both of them held hands tight, as air swooned both of their hair.

       The city was quite pretty out, despite its crowd of people and the busy road. Loads of students from the uni' and from other schools would be engaged in their conversations, going to the library, etc. The nature was painted with greenery, and colorful flowers everywhere. Sunny tilted his head up looking at the trees so did Basil. To their mind, it felt like a slow walk to the cafe, actually would be quick they assumed it was a long journey. Close to the cafe, Basil striked a conversation with his partner, "What would you be if you were born a flower?" He asks curiously, Sunny tilting his head to him. "I feel like I'd be a moon flower, or a tulip." He paused, "What about you?" Sunny questioned, Basil pondering. "I'd be a sunflower. I'm brighter than Kel." He chuckled.

        They both reached the cafe, Sunny opening the door for Basil. Once Basil walks in, he could smell the flowers and fertilizer, which eased him. "Oh, Sunshine.." Basil gave a warm smile as Sunny walked behind him. "I remember going to this cafe awhile ago and it reminded me of you." He chuckled, pushing Basil gently as he goes to the cafe counter, as Basil followed behind, "I love it!" He squealed. The garden-themed cafe shop felt like a fever dream yet at the same time a very calming one. There would be flowers by the squared rectangles, walls painted with love; trees, grass, a large field of flowers that almost felt like a painting. The songs playing was calming as the forest's beauty.

        Basil followed Sunny to the counter and they both took their orders from the employer currently at their shift, and paying. They were told their orders will be there shortly so they waited at a table next to the window.

"Wow, Sunny.. You think of me too much." Basil chuckled, crossing his arms on the table. He rolled his eyes, "I always do," Sunny replies, "Who wouldn't?" They both smile, as Basil looked at the plants by the window, "I don't know.. I'm not sure of being overloaded with this sort of surprise, you know?" He sighed. Sunny looked at him with a warm smile, "You do deserve it," He paused, "More than I do." Basil gasped, "Oh, no, no! You've been working so hard recently on getting your degree, I think we both deserve a break!" Sunny chuckles as the employee gives their coffees to them. "Have a nice day!" The worker spoke and leaves, as Basil began to take a sip on his hot coffee and so was Sunny.

"How's your painting going, Sunny?" Basil spoke after taking a small sip of his coffee, Sunny replying in return, "Oh, pretty good.. It's a white lily, a couple of them." He tilted his head, "Why?" Basil shook his head, "Oh, nothing. Once you finish, shoot a picture! I'd love to see it." He giggled, as he takes another sip of his coffee.

"Maybe I will." Sunny muttered.