Father figure for his inner child (Preface)

Continuation of "my dear heart, please stop aching series"

In an alternate universe as Naitik desired, he did not miss an ounce of his son's childhood. His family did not leave the country. His Naira was well and grown up. His Naksh has married the love of his life Nayantara alias Tara and they had a cute little munchkin "Tara and Naksh's = RANA" their son. Naitik felt really blessed to have his whole family with him. His son, his pride has become his business partner and confidant. His princess got the life and love she deserved. Both Naitik and Naksh are very protective of Naira. She is going to start college in a couple of months. Little did Naitik knew that his princess is going to meet her soulmate in a short while. After his Naksh, he did not expect to take another boy as his own and give another little sibling to his son. The one they are about to take under their wing was none other than.....

Kartik Goenka, the next generation heir apparent of the Goenka's Empire - Still does not give a damn about his luxury.

Karthik Goenka, a little brother and an expected role model for his little cousins - Still the loneliest boy ever.

Kartik Goenka, betrayed and abandoned by his own father at such a young age - "(It's for your well-being - they said) (You will like your hostel Life very much - they said)" - Still remembers his father before his bio mom's death.

Karthik Goenka, tagged as ghar jamai and joru ka gulam by his biological family - who still can't understand that little boy in him craved for a father figure so bad that God has finally listened to his pleading and gave him a loving father in law through his amazing wife (+ And a fierce older brother).

Dear readers, come join Kartik in his journey of soothing his inner child.