Job/Hobbies

I love traveling and nature. I never thought I could make it my job until I picked up a camera. From there, everything started to make sense. I am a freelance photographer working primarily with nature and tourist magazines. This means I get to travel wherever they need me, and experience beautiful parts of countries while taking photos of those beauties.

 This means I get to travel wherever they need me, and experience beautiful parts of countries while taking photos of those beauties

My favorite place to be is in the tropics though. I love forests and beaches. The humidity, the sun, it's what my soul craves. I am a big fan of some smutty romcom books, and nothing is better than laying on the beach with a good book and a pina colada.

I also am currently really into anything that gets my creative side flowing. I've been doing a lot of painting, writing, and even pottery. Even though I'm not exceptionally good at it, it helps give me a new perspective at times in my actual job.

I am a big thrill seeker, so I am down for anything

I am a big thrill seeker, so I am down for anything. Whether that is rock climbing, cliff jumping, or swimming with sharks, you say it and I'll do it with you. The only thing I'm really afraid of is snakes. I don't fuck with snakes.

My favorite pastime at the moment besides reading is surfing. When I was in Kahuku for a few days, I met a local on the beach one day who taught me how to surf. I'm not amazing at it yet, but it's a great feeling being out on the waves. I'm a beach bum at heart.