Untitled Part 9

Daisuke was writing a email for work since he got a new job.

He was eating breakfast while the triplets were napping.

He also went to finish up some homework.

Jolyn on the other hand was helping one of his dads with a project at the house because he was the only one of his siblings who wasn't busy with class or work.

Jolyn wasn't in the best moods because he has fight with a friend of his.

Flashback.

"You never want to hang out."

"Sorry but I'm busy with work, school and have a family to help take care of."

"You and Daisuke should of just broken up and neither of you would of been in this mess and we all could still hang out."

"I want to hang out but not at clubs or any of that, I will never drink the smell of certain beers makes me feel sick. "

"Why not just get a babysitter."

"Because it's not my parents or my in laws job or my siblings or my husband's siblings job to take care of my kids while I'm at some club, I went out recently but I'm tired so is Daisuke also when we both went to hang out with you guys you rolled you eyes at us being here."

"Because I was shocked that the two old men could leave the house for a little bit. "

"Your birthday is a week before mine. "

end of flashback.

But he's okay now after he talked to his dads about it.