Untitled Part 11

Time jump.

Out of college.

(got the inspiration to write this after watching a tv show.)

"We promised our friend we would go also we're speaking at this. "Said Jolyn.

"Okay I just feel nervous. "Said Daisuke.

They went to drop the kids off Daisuke's parents house.

When they arrived at the building.

"Glad you guys could come. "Said Morea.

She works with Jolyn at a art museum.

This was her having some of her friends speak about romantic and feelings.

Some people spoke and then when it was their turn.

"Hello I'm Jolyn Ngo Maina. "Said Jolyn.

"I'm his husband Daisuke Ngo Maina. "Said Daisuke.

They said a few things about themselves.

"We met back in high school once my family moved because of my pop's job I had to go to another school because of bullying. "Said Jolyn.

Someone asked them about how they got married.

They didn't know what to say.

"I ask and he said yes. "Said Jolyn.

But they wanted details about how he proposed.

"It was a nice day and we were in our first year of college it was lovely. "Said Jolyn.

They wanted more details.

Daisuke started panicking and then he said.

"He didn't propose to me . "Said Daisuke.

Someone asked if he did the proposing.

"No did, I got pregnant and my parents made the suggest that me and Jolyn get married sorry this isn't the fairytale proposal you guys wanted to hear. "Said Daisuke.

He looked so upset.

Someone thought he was lying.

He showed a photo of him during his wedding and then one taken the day he and the triplets came from the hospital.

So the couple sat back down.

Some people did felt bad for them but others felt like those two aren't a inspiration couple they are just two dumb guys who had a shotgun wedding.

So those two talked in the car.

"Are you okay. "Said Jolyn.

"No I'm not anytime we talk about our marriage and how we go to that step, people other look at us with pity, shame or skepticism and I'm tired of it. "Said Daisuke.

So they talked about everything about how life hasn't been easy for either of them when it comes to how people see them.

It felt good.

"One day I'm going properly propose to you and make sure we have the wedding we deserved. "Said Jolyn.

"I would like that but for now I wanna go home and just relax. "Said Daisuke.

"I would like that. "Said Jolyn.

They kissed and went home.