₊˚⊹ 𝟶𝟶𝟼 ⋆˚˖°

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙲𝙺 𝙸𝙽 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐍 𝐕𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝙻𝙾 : 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙻𝙾 : 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 white micro cloth white towel around his hair tightly, before lifting his head up once again.

The small male had just gotten out of the shower after being in there for a good hour and an half.

Which was highly unusual for him, he usually would be in there for a good thirty minutes before he would get out.

But today he had decided to do a whole body routine, which took longer than usual.

Dayon hummed lowly along with the song that played loudly through his black beat's speaker.

Which happened to be favorite by Nicki Minaj featuring Jeremiah, this was one of his favorite songs on the low.

he didn't play it unless he was alone, he felt listening to it around his friends would make him seem weak so he simply wouldn't.

"i just want to be your rider. you should pull up in that spider. you should let me hit the mic. And I ain't talkin' bout the spider" he sung along with the song, grabbing his eos lotion.

Squirting some upon his hand he begun to rub it in before rubbing it onto his arms, he repeated the action a few times around his body.

Unwrapping his towel, he let it drop onto the floor before he grabbed his clothes.

"i just wanna listen, when you leave i say "damn i fuckin miss him" i just wanna be vixen. Give you sumn real wet to put your lips in" Dayon continued to sing along with the song.