₊˚⊹ 𝟶𝟶𝟽 ⋆˚˖°

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙲𝙺 𝙸𝙽 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙻𝙾 : 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟱 𝝦𝝡

𝙻𝙾 : 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟱 𝝦𝝡

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐎𝐍 with an toothy smile as the smaller male tried to act out an word.

They were currently playing charades with Lauren and Taraji, unfortunately for them they were losing.

Dayon was terrible at acting out what he was doing, while kentrell also was terrible at guessing.

They were currently eighteen to thirty four with their aunts, in a way Dayon felt they had been cheating.

But it was just because his team was losing and he tried to do anything to make them lose their points.

"are you building something?" Kentrell asked scrunching up his face as he watched Dayon stack his hands on top of each other.

Dayon shook his head quickly continuing to do the motion, "money?".

Dayon shook his head once more which was right as the timer to go off, Kentrell groaned in irritation.

"times upppp!" Lauren exclaimed with an smile on her face, "y'all had a whole minute and still ain't get it"

"what was it yoni?" Taraji asked genuinely concerned, everything kentrell had yelled out seemed correct.

"child hood" Dayon spoke causing every one to scrunch their faces up.

"now how the hell was that child hood, that literally makes no sense" Taraji questioned, that was the last thing she would have thought of.

"I was stacking my hands up as I'm growing up, you get it?" he muttered, everyone just continued to look at him confusingly.