Chapter 2 - Pool Party

w/y/f = Where you're from
Bff/n = Your Best friends name

Y/n's Pov

Today I woke like any other day. Let me get a chance to introduce myself. I'm Y/n L/n. I come from a small town in w/y/f. I have 80 million subcribers. Most people know me as Killjoy. I am currently 16.

I woke today like any other day. I had hit 80 million subcribers yesterday so now I am going to do a thank you stream for my subcribers its crazy how I went from a small town in w/y/f to making it on bulidboards and getting to be one of the most famous youtubers for good reasons.

I wake up at 5AM and get ready. I brushed my teeth hoped in the shower and changed my clothes by the time I was done it was time for the sun to rise.

 I went to a beach near by with my friends and my brother to see the sunrise. As the beautiful sun started to rise I felt a sense of comfort. The beautiful ball of fire surroding me in its warmth. Beautiful. The beach was more of a field but my friends and I couldnt care less.

After that we went to a cafe. The cafe was beautiful. Along with the sunlight and mood of it all. It was the best.

I went home and started to get ready for my stream.I cleaned up desk to make sure I had enough hand room to play. I get a cup of water to drink, no gamer is goana stream with a parched throat. I hop on discord to what is going on in my discord server. I decide to post some pictures on instagram. 

@Killjoy

I never would've believed if three years ago you told me I'd here

I never would've believed if three years ago you told me I'd here... 🤍✨

Thank you! All in a spawn of three years wow. I LOVE YOU MY KJ KREW (A/n: KJ Krew is the fandom name of killjoys' fandom)

COMMENTS

@Bff/n: I knew you could do it! Congrats bestie

@AJAYNOTAJ: Doesnt matter if you have 80 million subs you're still annoying 

@HEARTZZ_FOR_KILLJOY (Killjoy x Kayla): Proud to say I've been apart of the KJ KREW since the random reviews days
↪️Killjoy: I've been thinking of making random reviews videos again
↪️ HEARTZZ_FOR_KILLJOY: THANK YOU FOR REPLYING TO ME! <3

Tap to see more comments

______________________________________

I talked with some fans in the discord server. I did my stream.

"*sigh*  Chat I should probably get off now so thank you all for the 50 donations in total we raised- oh wait never mind thank you jacobthetrol for the five dollars. Let me repharse that thank you all for the 51 donations in total we raised 5,000 USD wow! 4,536.50 euros which will be going to charity. Thank you all. Bye kj krew!" I say. I donate most of the money I make to charity. I have enough money to live so why keep the rest? why not donate it to people in need?.

Just that moment as I finished my stream. My phone buzzed with a message it was from bff/n

BFF/N 🫶

BFF/N 🫶
Y/n there is a pool party at your house right? what should I wear?

you
there is a pool party today?

BFF/N
Yeah Meera sent an invite to me a few hours ago

BFF/NYeah Meera sent an invite to me a few hours ago

you
oh I'll ask them about it

I go outside my room to ask somone about it

"Ajay is there a pool party today?" I say while entering his room

"No I dont think so" He answers

"Okay so why is there an invite" I ask showing him my phone

"I dont know, ask Koel" He says.

I go downstaris to ask only to see my step mom and my step sister, Meera decorating the house I guess its more than a pool party.

"What is all this for?" I ask

"Oh nothing, Just Meeras' pool party" Koel answers

" Oh okay" I say

"Go get ready for it!" Koel says

TIMESKIP

I was bored at this pool party. Meera had invited alot of people. I dont find interest in this. Well, atleast my boyfriend, Thiagoe Messi, was here.

I had the urge to go the restroom so I went only to see Meera and Thiago kissing. My eyes started to water I ran out of there up to my room and cried the whole night.

I could hear Thiago saying
"Y/n please open the door, please dont lock yourself in there, Bae... please"

He isnt trustable anymore. I trusted him and loved me. I fixed him he broke me. Eventually he left.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Guys this is a pretty short chapter, I dont know about you guys I like stories with short chapters like 330 - 1000. Anyways I might use these authors note as a diary or something. Also is being frank bad? my classmate told me that I'm the most frank person she has met.

but thats it for now Bye! Thanks for reading! 🤍🤍🤍