Chapter 4:The prologue

'Alright breaks over we will now continue on reacting but This time we will be reacting about the beginning'

'The beginning? What does she mean by that' Alberu thought

Prologue

When I opened my eyes, I was inside a novel.
[The Birth of a Hero].

"is this the time when the young master woke up in that body? " asked Rosalyn

"Yes that's right miss Rosalyn" Cale answered while nodding his head

"Oh? Well I've always wondered how you were able to adjust, guess I'll find out now" Krs said with mischievous grin

[The Birth of a Hero] was a novel focused on the adventures of the main character, Choi Han, a high school boy who was transported to a different dimension from Earth, along with the birth of the numerous heroes of the continent.

"Choi Han is from a different world?" Rosalyn asked curiously
"Yes that's right" Choi Han said with a smile before continuing to explain "I was from the same world as Cale-nim just in a different timeline"
"Is that so, thank you for the explanation"

I became a part of that novel as the trash of the Count’s family, the family that oversaw the territory where the first village that Choi Han visits is located.

The problem is that Choi Han becomes twisted after that village, and everyone in it, are destroyed by assassins.

The bigger problem is the fact that this stupid trash who I’ve become doesn’t know about what happened in the village and messes with Choi Han, only to get beaten to a pulp.

“…This is going to be a problem.”
I feel like something serious has happened to me.

But it was worth trying to make this my new life.

"How are you so calm?!" Bud yelled
"I agree how were you able to adjust so quickly?!" It was now Kim Rok Soo's turn to yell

"'Alright that's all for the prologue, we will now move on with how Cale got his ancient powers"

----------
Author's Notes•

Sorry if there're some mistakes here and there this chapter is a bit rushed because my stupid brain keeps forgetting I have a fan fiction I need to update ಥ_ಥ.

although I did say I will pick it up again the updates will still be slow since I get distracted really easily and I sometimes forget about the fanfic's existence, but I will try to upload as much as I can.

I will have them react in order of when Cale got his ancient powers.