||INTRODUCTION||

ISHAAN-

He struggles with anger issues, which are a prominent part of his personality. However, beneath this anger lies a deeply loyal and kind-hearted individual.

Despite his anger, he values his family above all else. His love for them is unwavering, and he would do anything to protect and support them. His loyalty extends not only to his blood relatives but also to the close friends he considers family. He is always there for them, even if he may not express it through words.

Quiet by nature, he prefers to keep his thoughts and emotions to himself. This introspection allows him to observe and understand those around him deeply. While he may not speak much, his actions speak louder than words. He demonstrates his affection and care through gestures and acts of kindness, always prioritizing the well-being and happiness of his loved ones.

"Words may fail me,
But my actions will always speak volumes.
I may not say it often,
But my love for you runs deep and true."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

ISHAANVI-

She is a rare blend of sweetness, bubbliness, and shyness. She has an innate charm that captivates everyone around her. Her bubbly nature is infectious, spreading joy and positivity wherever she goes. She has a radiant smile that lights up the room, making even the dullest moments come alive.

Despite her bubbly exterior, she possesses a gentle, delicate nature. She tends to be soft-spoken and reserved, preferring to observe before speaking her mind. Yet, when she does express herself, her words carry sincerity and kindness.

Her sweetness is evident in her actions and gestures. She is empathetic and caring, always going out of her way to help others. She has a heart that overflows with love and compassion, making her a magnet for people seeking comfort and support.

Her shyness adds a unique charm to her personality. She may blush at compliments or find solace in solitude. However, once she is comfortable in her surroundings, she unveils her true colours, showcasing her vivacious spirit and infectious laughter.

Despite her shyness, she possesses great strength and resilience. She can overcome challenges with grace and determination, surprising everyone with her quiet resilience.

She is a source of warmth and positivity, with an endearing nature that makes her easily lovable.

'I am like a calm river -
peaceful and serene,
but with a bubbling energy beneath the surface.
My calm presence is enough to make you feel at ease.'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

THE 💞ISH💞 COUPLE