Chapter-7

THIRD-PERSON POV:

Jennie was sitting next to the girl watching her very carefully who is currently sleeping soundly.

Seeing her , Jennie believes that the doctor was right. She looks absolutely fine, there were no marks of injury anywhere on her body, nor did it look like she had just met an accident. She could not understand how a human injury could be cured in a few moments.

It wasn't only thing that bothering her, she was more disturbed by the same feeling that she is feeling now and the feeling she felt when she saw Lisa for the first time than.

FLASHBACK

Six years ago

"Jennie!"

"Jennie wake up!"

Jisoo shakes Jennie to wake her up.

"Jennie come on get up, it's already morning."

"Unni, 5 minutes more please." Jennie whispered and went back to sleep.

Jisoo thinks that she is not going to get up like this. So she thinks something and suddenly shouts loudly, "OMG! Jennie get up quickly or else we will be late on our first day of college."

Hearing that , Jennie quickly gets up and says, "OMG UNNIE! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

She rushes towards the bathroom, but as soon as she touches the doorknobs, she remembers that her college is going to start from Monday and as far as she remember yesterday was Friday i.e. today is Saturday. It means her sister has fooled her.

Seeing Jennie standing confused at one place, her sister Jisoo was unable to stop her laughter and starts laughing loudly.

"Unni this is not funny." She whines.

"Yes! It IS! Hahaha look at your face Jennie. Hahaha." Jisoo said while laughing.

"Unnie, why did you do that?"

"Because I was trying to wake you up but you don't want to. So I have to use my little trick on you."

"But why are you waking me up so early in the morning ? is there anything special today?"

"Yes mom is at home today and she wants to spend time with us. Currently she is making breakfast for us and Mom said to wake you up but if you want to sleep again, Well then, I go and tell mom that you do not want to----NO! I'm coming, I'm coming. Just give me some time and I will be there." She says cutting Jisoo off. She then kisses Jisoo's cheek and hurriedly goes to the bathroom to freshen up.

---

"Mummy!"

Jennie gives her mother a tight hug her and says, "I missed you so much."

Mrs. Kim hugs her daughter back and says, "I also missed you a lot."

"Just her. What about me? I woke up early in the morning to help you in the kitchen and you just missed that lazy pig." A boy says coming from the kitchen holding a glass of juice in his hand. He wipes his false tears and pointing to his heart says "you broke my heart."

"Tae don't call her Pig, you might offend the Pigs." Jisoo says teasingly and started to laugh along with her brother.

"Mommy! They are making fun of me." Jennie complaints to her mother.

Seeing her children's antics, Mrs. . Kim laughs and says, "Enough guys stop bothering Jenn, and let's have the breakfast before it gets cold."