𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞-encounter

in the soft whispers of dawn's embrace,
a maiden's gaze, a tranquil grace,
eyes unfurl, like petals kissed by light,
her glance, a dawn breaking through the night.

in gentle sighs, her world awakes,
a gentle flutter, as morning takes
her eyes, a canvas, where dreams reside,
as daylight dances, by her side.

with a messy hair and sleepy smile,
she greets the sunlight with her eyes like jewellery, as morning symphony starts to flow.

stretching limbs, a graceful dance, she meets the day's sweet, hopeful chance, In her awakening, a world's rebirth, a girl, now ready, for life's earth.

she positioned herself as she grabbed her clip, clipping her hair up, her hair was silk flowing through her hands, small amount of her strand falls softly as it perfectly falls, constructing her face perfectly.

"good morning sunshine" she breathed out as the sunlight kisses her skin, her skin glow through the sunshine.

the maiden happily walked out from her room, melodic sounds are all over through her head to make her day happy and perfect,
she knocked on the other door calling her brother.

"mitsuya wake up already you still have school to attend" she joyfully spoked with a huge smile on her face, "im already done sister im just fixing my project" the male replied, the maiden chuckled from his reply.

she opened the door and saw mitsuya who's finalizing his project, his work was beautifully unique that he designed, it's a gown that have butterflies across the neckline part that we're perfectly stitched together, and it even looks perfect on how the purple color match with the black color.

"whoa mitsuya you did this by yourself?" a burst of joy came in her emotions, she scanned the details of mitsuya's work, it was stitched perfectly and the design was lovely it was so stunning.

"no, we did this! you gave me the courage to craft this gown last week, and your the person who bought all of the things i needed for this project" he sweetly smiled, she smiled back warmly she's the luckiest girl on earth to have a brother like him, he is the most gentlemen kid and the kindest person.

"aww thank you mitsuya, off you go now you need to pass that project so you can be the famous fashion designer here in Tokyo!" she gave him a fist encouraging his brother "thank you sister" he hugged her tightly "up you go now" her sister replied, following up grabbing his bag and fixing his project as he left the house.

and now she is finally lonely echoes of silence are everywhere, laying at the couch taking a rest after cleaning the house, when suddenly Lana and Mana popped in on her head.

"sister pls come visit us one day!" they both cried weaving at her sister and brother who's controlling there tears.

"i miss them so much" the maiden uttered.

____________________________

the maiden locked the door as she hides the keys at the usual hiding place of the keys. she started to walk at the side walk, clicking sound was being created by her heel and bird chirps in the direction of the trees.

her white skirt flows as she walk matching up with a baby pink long sleeves top tucking into her skirt and matched up with a white heeled boots and finally a bag that slings at her shoulders, her hair was fall in even though she didn't gave any efforts towards her hair she still look so angelic.