𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨-abduct

(ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ:ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛ,ᴀɴɢsᴛ,ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ,sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs‼️)

"woah! that dress looked awesome mistuya!" your eyes glimmered on the white gown full of crystal that mitsuya have been working on it for almost three months, mitsuya didn't want that her best friends wife would just an simple gown for their wedding even though they said to look it simple.

"yes sis ive been working on it for three months and now finally it's done" wiping up his sweat coming out from his head. "you did great, can't believe that your already one of the famous fashion designer here in tokyo" you teased him bumbing his shoulders by your elbow.

"mitsuya is always has his unique brain" hakai said pointing his head making mitsuya scoff, "I'm not that unique" mitsuya replied, "oh yn! your here!" a pink haired girl with a bun wearing a formal attire went yelled running towards you.

she wrapped her arms through your back as you hugged her back "im glad you're here!" she squealed, hugging you tight "i missed you so much yuzu!".

"ive missed you too alot yn!" she replied, both of you broke the hug as her hands went through your hands, "how's being an architect?" she asked.

"ah it's good fine haha, i just got busy since i have a lot of clients this passed months and rarely don't go out for strolling" you laughed awkwardly scratching your nape, "hey don't stress your body yn you still have to find your prince" she joked.

"hey! my sis is not ready for that!" mitsuya shouted glaring at yuzuha. "she's already an adult mitsuya, are you nuts? of course she's ready" yuzuha defended herself, mistuya rolled his eyes as an reply.

"i don't need a prince charming, all i need is an vacation" you joked, knowingly what happened from the passed years.

past:

Shinichiro and I have a strong relationship till something happened

you were now eyeing at his bloody body at your locker with three red rose looking fresh, with a lot of bruises at his head and a knife on his chest, shinichiro's eyes darkened, his skin turned purely pale feeling the coldness from your body.

blood rushed through the floor creating a huge mess, when his body fell infront of you with no life.

your body shaked eyeing on the lifeless body of your boyfriend, your eyes were shaking because of that disturbing image your staring at, you wished this was just all a nightmare dream, wishing that this is nothing but a dream.

but.

why? why? does it has to be end up like this? it was so painful.

eyeing one of your beloved persons is now gone little by little, your knee fell to the ground with no emotions, even though you knee hurts as the time you kneeled infront of his lifeless body.

blood rushed to your uniform creating a huge stain.

when students all gathered at the lifeless body, they we're stunned that who would be on earth do such an cruel inhuman to a human being.

your hands went to his hands feeling the coldness from his hand.

you didn't realized that tears falls from your eyes, your tears fall from his cold pale hands.