Lazy day

Pairing Jaya x Gender neutral reader

If poly relationships make you uncomfortable please scroll away I also posted this on my Ninjago tumbler account

It was a rare lazy day forthe ninja the city was surprisingly calm and you were in bed with yourboyfriendJay.  Nya was trying to get Jay to move over so she could cuddle with you two as well.  " Jay move over." You said trying to make space for Nya your girlfriend so she could lay next to you however your boyfriend wasn't having it. " No I'm comfortable. " Jay whined pulling you closer to him.  " Move it Walker. " Nya said and Jay's eyes widened as he scooted over with you still close to him. " I'm sorry love please don't hurt me." Jay said looking at Nya. Nya playfully punched Jay's arm. You chuckled slightly.  " Oh think that's fun do you?" Jay asked you smirking at you.

Your eyes widened realizing what he was about to do. " Jay I'm............ however you didn't get finish that sentence as Jay already started to tickle you. " St.....hahaha.....op....hahaha  Jay.....hahaha I'm so......hahaha rry!" You sputtered out between your laughter.  Nya rolled her eyes a soft smile at her boyfriend and partners attics.  " Co......hahahaha me hahaha on hahaha I said I'm sorhahahary!" You said again through the laughter.  " I'll stop if you give me a kiss." Jay replied smirking.   " Deal!" You replied and Jay stopped tickling you. Jay leaned down his lips meeting yours in a soft kiss. " Awwe Y/n he gets a kiss but I don't?"  Nya said pretending to be hurt as you pulled away from Jay.

You rolled your eyes playfully as you pulled away from Jay and wrapped your arms around Nya's neck pulling her in for a kiss. When you and Nya pulled away Jay kissed Nya.  Sure some people might find it weird or gross that the three of you were dating each other but to the three of you it was perfect and none of you would have it any other way.