PART 4

The next day seems like a normal day but not for Pawin. He's been looking for Marc for half a day already. He didn't even see Marc in his room this morning. Looks like Marc is avoiding him. It makes him anxious .... How can he apologize if he didn't meet Marc ? He let out a sigh.

First who's sitting beside him also feels weird. Pawin rarely looked so distressed like that. First elbowed his cat faen. Then point at Pawin and make ' why ' sign with his hand to Khaotung.
" I also don't know...you better ask him yourself " Khaotung said. Just when First is about to ask Pawin, Winny , Pawin's friend interrupt.
" Peun rak... what's with that sad face ? Are you heartbroken? Hahaha "
" Are you crazy ? He's clearly in a mess. " Pawin's other friend, Satang cut off his faen words. They kept bickering but it seems that Pawin in his own world. Khaotung realized that so he make a plan with First,Winny and SATANG to surprised Pawin.

" Neng...Som.. sa......" Before Winny finished his counting, Pawin already looked at them making the plan failed.
" Uhh.... Meung.. Wait ! What were you doing just now? " Pawin suspect they were doing something with him.
" Mai mee...!!! Oh, what are you gonna ask? " Satang cuts him off.
" Okay...watch out! I know it.. "
" Uh uh...we know " First answered.
" I'm going to ask you if you know Marc, the new exchange student? " Pawin just go straight to the point.
" Mai na.. " All of them answer in unison.
" Why? " Khaotung continue.
" Are you interested in him that you ask us about him? Am I right ??! " Winny shoots out making all 8 eyes over Pawin.

Pawin looked at them in dilemma. He didn't want to lie but it will makes them hurt because that's not their expectations. But if he lies, it will make it even worse with his friends behaviors. In the end he chose to lie, as long as his friends weren't hurt by him as he did to Marc.
" Eeu... That's it " Pawin just go with the flow.
" Oho...my friend is getting a faen! " Winny almost shouting but Satang stopped him so he wouldn't embarrassed them all .
" We'll help you find him. But what faculty is he in? " Khaotung says to comfort Pawin.
" That's the problem...I only know his name. Other than that, I don't know " Pawin said.
" That's harder than I thought " First continue.
" What's his name ? Maybe it would help too. " Satang asks.
" I think it's Marc Natarit Sitta....Sitta....Ohh Marc Natarit Sittawat! " Pawin tries to remember the name .

All of them started thinking where they have heard the name. It's almost dead end until First said he know Marc.
" I've heard one of my friends said that there's someone named Natarit, who's good at soccer in the engineering faculty. He's also an exchange student. I think that's him. "
" Maybe that's him because the first time I met him, he was wearing a jersey. " Pawin support the ideas remembering that details from his memory.

Perth and Marc just finished their training lessons. It was a tired day for them. They were accompanied by Chimon, Perth faen, AJ and his twins, JJ.
" Uhh. ... Marc. Have you talked to that boy yet? " Chimon asks.
" Huh?? What boy? " AJ and JJ looked at each other in confusion.
" His roommate that get angry and say that he's annoying. They haven't talked or seen each other then." Perth answer in behalf of Marc.
" I don't want to talk about that . It's making my mood bad. " Marc said in an annoyed tone.
" But that boy was right. Why would you be angry? You're really annoying as he said " AJ says to provoke Marc . JJ is agreeing too.
" Aii sutt !! " Marc cuss them out.
" But you can't kept avoiding him you know ? Two semesters meung. " Chimon warns him.
" Uh uh ... I know. I'll talk to him later" Marc answer lazily.
" Then we're going first... bye bye " Perth leaves with Chimon . That's left are AJ and JJ .
" When are you gonna leave? " Marc looked at them both.
" We're going now! " AJ and JJ leaves him.

Marc sigh. He wanted to go to the dorm to get showered and cleaned his sticky body of sweats but he chose to go to the cafeteria first. What he didn't expect was...Pawin is there too, doing his assignment as the library is already closed. Marc wonders why he didn't do it in the dorm. He sits a little bit far from Pawin to not make Pawin notice him.