Introduction

🧚🏾‍♂️ I added a question to this pls read it and let me know what yall think. I don't want anyone uncomfortable🧚🏾‍♂️

Firstly thank you for choosing to read my story. This is my first time trying a werewolf au story, I've been wanting to do this for a while. On my reading page
seungmin_mong_mong I've been reading so many fanfics specially bts and ateez and stray kids I am in love and wanna try them myself.

I have started a bts fanfic as well. It's a soulmate based story.

In no way do I think the ateez members act this way or depict their lives. This is purely from my imagination and my delusional mind 😂

Please do not copy my books or post it on another site or under another name

Please do not copy my books or post it on another site or under another name. I own all rights to all of my books. I don't mind if you take inspiration from mines. Because I have done the same from other authors but do not copy the story or any of the chapters. I will be on that ass if you do. ☺️

I hope you enjoy this and just in case this is not in any way real or depict the actions or thoughts of the members. I do not own any of the labels or ateez names including any of the members.

This will be a ateez werewolf ot8 x black female reader.

Terms such as Alpha omega and beta will be used between the characters throughout the story.

I didn't plan on having the male members in a relationship with each other. They will only be that way with Y/n . 

🧚🏾‍♂️

Pls read this part:

* QUESTION: how would yall feel if I had the members mated to each other?

I kinda messed myself up by adding straykids mated to each other and then the packs being so close and a little intimate... it's kinda going that way.

Let me know how yall feel about that though. Cause I will try it if yall want it.

🧚🏾‍♂️

I will put in any trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapter so that you will know before reading. I don't want to upset anyone in any kinds of way by that.

Pls this will be a 18+ story so if you are underaged I advise not to read it but I know you will just pls be mindful and aware that there are mature themes throughout this story.

Enjoy 🫶🏾