Chapter 5

...... let's get into the story ❤️
Its been almost one week Shreya joined the cbi....and she turned one among them...she still don't talk much with Daya rather than work related....but she keeps admiring him ....

They all continued their work.....at evening 5 they completed everything and gathered together at the couch....

Kavin:oru valiya vela ellam midinjudhu
....he sighed in relief

Tarika:aama Kavin...naliku records submit pannanum.....

Poorvi:heyy...ellarum shopping polama romba naal aagudhu....she asked excited....

Abhi/Kavin: Widened their eyes...

Shreya:hey nalla idea poorvi...she hi fi Ed with her....

Abhi:shreya you tooo....why r u girls so obsessed in shopping.... he whined....

Kavin:aama romba tiredaa iruku he said earning a glare from poorvi....

Tarika:romba pannadhinga....Shreya poorvi vaanga namma polam....she said annoyed....

Abhi:illa illa naan varan...he said immediately making Kavin looked at him with wide eyes....

Poorvi:illa illa neenga onnum vara venam....naangalae poikurom....

Shreya:aama aama...vaanga girls polam...they all acted along....

Kavin:heyy...romba pannadhinga kelambunga polam....

Abhi:seri vaanga vaanga seekiram polam....

Poorvi:okay vaanga nad shopping mudichutu by 8 let's go to the party house...inniku oru c'mon party with DJ iruku....chumma let's get relaxed.... everyone nodded and got up....they were getting ready to go.....here when Shreya was walking past Daya...she suddenly tripped and was about to fall but Daya caught her  at the right time...she closed her in the fear of falling down....she got hold of his collars while he had his hands wounded on her waist....he was just looking at her simple yet beautiful face...she had a sharp eyes a cute nose which turns red while laughing...and rose petals like lips...he was just admiring her while Shreya opened her eyes only to get frowned in his magnetic eyes...both we looking into eachother.....

      :naan edhum pakala pa....they jerked hearing this voice...and moved away being embarrassed....Shreya was blusyso hard....she corrected her hairs trying to control her blush....Daya was nothing less....he rubbed his nape....he was all red of embarrassment....they both saw poorvi seeing them still with a teasing smirk....

Poorvi:cleared her throat....went near them....thappana nerathula entry kuduthutano...she teased....

Shreya:poorviiii...she whined ...

Poorvi:looked at Daya raising her eyebrows.....thank God he got a call and he walked away escaping from poorvi in the excuse of attending the call....

Shreya:adhu...naan keela viluga ponaen..avar pudichutaru avlodhan...she said controlling her blush....

Poorvi:adhuku en madam ungaluku kannam sevakudhu....she teased....

Shreya: apdiyellam edhum illa....she defended....

Poorvi:papom....engakitta dhan varanum kadaisila.....

They went down since Kavin started shouting from the parking for them....they went and got on their bikes and started going to the nearby mall....they parked their vehicles and entered in and the girls started going to the dress shops firstly to choose a dress for themselves for the party....the boys asusual sat on the waiting area .... waiting for the girls to finish the shopping....they looked at all the dresses....and finally Shreya selected a blue colour sleeveless gown for her....tarika selected a black colour full gown with split on one end....and poorvi bought a red colour sleeveless 3/4th gown....the girls were satisfied....and they went to the boys...to see them just scrolling their mobiles....the boys saw them...

Daya: shopping mudinjucha polama....

Tarika:ippo dhan start aagiruku.....she smirked making the boys whine....finally after an hour of shopping they bought the required accessories and got changed in one of the shops and the boys were also forced by the girls to wear some party dresses ....the boys also got changed.... finally they all saw eachother...abhi was wearing a black shirt with 3/4th hand and a jean...making him look dashing as always.....Kavin was wearing a white tshirt with a denim jacket....and Daya was wearing a navy blue shirt....all three were looking so handsome and the girls looked dashing in their dresses....the boys got dazed by their girls.....they all booked a cab and went to the party...they entered and sat on one side....

Poorvi:guys vaanga dance aadlam...she asked everyone... suddenly the song changed to couple dance....abhi got up taking the courage...and extended his hands to tarika raising his eyebrows making the other three to hoot at them....tarika blushed but kept her hands on his....and he dragged her to the dance floor...here Kavin extended his hands to poorvi who readily accepted...and they also jumped to the dance floor.... Shreya still did not look at Daya from their moment....and she felt a hand infront of her she saw a stranger who was handsome enough extending his hands... before she could react she was dragged to the dance floor by Shreya....and she just fell on his chest to the force he dragged....the other four saw this and smiled contently atleast now they could see their robotic creature having some feelings.....shreya was still in shock to what just happened....Daya looked at her eyes asking permission to dance...she blinked her eyes with blush....Daya caught her waist making her shiver while she had one hand on his chest and another on his shoulder....they both started swaying to the music....they both were drowning into eachother....here Abhishek and Tara was in a daze looking at eachother....abhi caught her waist and hugged her waist so close to him....while she wounded her hands around his neck...their faces were just inches apart Abhishek leaned more into her making her breath stop....here Kavin locked her within his arms and stared at her so intensely making the chatter box poorvi blush ....he kissed her forehead continued by her cheeks slowly....she lived the moment with him....and later when they swayed eachother and moved to the farthest corner....Kavin caged her between the wall and him....and leaned more to her .....and pecked her lips.... making poorvi close her eyes.....sh eparted her lips....taking the cue he crashed his lips with her .....he was kissing her so passionately taking time to taste her ....it was their first kiss...both felt different emotions.....Kavin suddenly bit her lips....making her hiss and soon it turned to a moan when he sucked it....after few mins they pulled back....poorvi was blushing so hard...she hid herself in his chest .....while hugged her snuggling into her hair.....here abhi and tarika were so close....tarika closed her eyes feeling the intensity of the moment letting him take the control....she felt his breath on her lips...she shivered....she was still nervous of having their first kiss without even expressing their feelings....abhi understood her by the frown on her forehead....he leaned more an kissed at the corner of her lips....making her open her eyes and he raised his eyebrows....she averted her gaze blushing.....her Daya and Shreya were just swaying themselves....and suddenly the couple beside them lost their balance and as a result daya and Shreya were pushed against eachother...and his lips landed directly on her cheeks both widened their eyes....they pulled back and Shreya could not see his eyes...she blushed so hard...but seeing her blush he understood that the feelings are mutual....he too blushed....

Daya:raised her chin....sorry if u felt uncomfortable....her smile immediately dropped....he saw her smile fading....heyy wait wait.....first understand my words I wanted to know whether you felt comfortable with me.....he raised his eyebrows blushing

Shreya:I trust you...she whispered....

Daya:I am not able to understand what this is actually....but let's take time...he asked to which she nodded and after sometime everyone returned back....and the day went on....

....sorry guys if the chapter is not upto the mark....but as I am having fever....All I could do was only this....will see in the next chapter ❤️

With love 😘
Riya