Chapter 9

.......lets get into the story ❤️
The next day dawned and everyone arrived at office and started their work....but tarika was still not there...they thought maybe she will be late....but she was not picking any of their calls.... abhi was so restless....

Poorvi:sir tension aagadhinga tarika vandhuduva....may be edachum personal work irukalam....

Abhi:illa poorvi... unaku tarika pathi theriyum la....Ava suppose vara late aagummo illa vara mudiyadhuna....she will inform....aana ippo varaikum edhumae varla....he said tensed

Daya:correct dhan.....pesama tarika apartment ku poi pakalama....he suggested to which everyone accepted and they drove to tarika apartment and knocked the door but no response....

Abhi:tarika...tarika...he knocked the door...

Kavin:sir edho sari illa....kadhava odachu dhan aaganum....

Shreya:observed the door....guys wait....the door is open...she twisted the knob and the door opened to an empty hall...

Poorvi:tarika...tarika...

They searched the whole house....when abhi entered  her room he was shocked to see the scenario...the room was mess...all the things were broken.....abhi heartbeat fastened....

Abhi:tarika...he whispered.....Dayaa he yelled now and everyone arrived there...and shocked....abhi could not understand what is happening.....he sat with a third on the bed and closed his face being frustrated and fear of losing her.... everyone was equally scared....but they maintained their calmness...only if they think straight then they can find any clues...

Shreya:sir ennamo aagiruku.....she looked around and started searching for evidence....

Poorvi:sat beside abhi....sir...he looked at her and alshe was shocked to see his bloodshot eyes with tears.....

Abhi:tarika enga poorvi....avaluku onnum aagirukadhula....he asked

Poorvi:naamma tarika romba Strong apd ellam avaluku onnum aagadhu....

Kavin:sir ippo namma emotional aaguradhu nalladhuku illa....ippo namma Inga enna nadandhadhunu thedanum....namma late panra ovvoru nimishamum namma tarika ku dhan danger....

Daya:ezhundhuru abhi va....unaku tarika seekiram kedaikanumna first nee strongaa irukanum....come on guys thedumga....they searched the entire room wearing their gloves....Shreya who searched beneath the bed found out a broken mobile phone.....she took it and was confused co as far as she knew this was not tarika mobile....

Shreya:sir....she called everyone came....she showed the phone.....indha phone kedachuruku aana idhu tarika phone illa....

Daya:tried to on the phone but no use...

Kavin:appo vera yaaro irundhirukanga...

Abhi:indha phone on aana we can figure out something thing....but damn it....it's not working he yelled....

Poorvi:sir calm down....ennala idha open panna mudiyum...you guys give it to me...naan on panna try panran you search for something else....

She took the phone to the hall and first tore off the temper glass which was completely broken....and she figured out the condition of the phone to be fine...may be charge was low....she connected it to the charger and tried switching it on...and successfully it switched on....and was shocked

Poorvi:sir...Kavin .... Shreya....she yelled they came down and saw her seeing something wide eyed....they all came behind her and saw the message received from some unknown number a forest road travel pass....so itmeans the owner of this phone is passing through a forest road....

Daya got the phone from her and started going through everything....he opened the gallery and saw some couple photos and felt like he has seen them somewhere....his eyebrows furrowed...

Daya:abhi...indha pic paru ivangala erkanavae patha mari iruku la....he asked confused....Kavin and abhi saw the pic and even abhi was confused....

Kavin:sir...idhu yaarunu therilaya....oru one year back namma deal panna oru murder case la erandhu pona ponnu idhu.....he exclaimed

Poorvi:aama sir enakum ippo dhan nyabagam varudhu....

Daya:aana indha details pathadhu....namma office la indha case file irukum adhula dhan check pannanum vanga... everyone locked the door and drove back to the office and searched for the file....and somehow shreya they found it....

Shreya:sir kedachuruchu.....idhula enna potruku na....Anita apdindra ponnu secundrabad la Ava appartment la erandhutuka....avaluku yaarum illa....Ava lover mattum dhan....sir idho parunga indha paiyan andha pic la irundhadhu....aana indha case la andha ponna rape panni kola pannadhu oru local goon aana neenga avana pudika pogumbodhu Avanae kadal la vilundhu erandhutan.... adhukaparam indha ponnida lover enga ponan nae therila....

Abhi:indha paiyanoda mobile epd tarika veetla vandhadhu....he was confused....his phone suddenly pinged....he opened to see a message from tarika....Daya tarika message panniruka....he opened to see the live location shared by tarika....yes....Daya tarika live location share panniruka...he beamed with happiness

Daya:let's not waste time vanga polam.... everyone started driving and after a certain distance the location was at the same place for almost one hour...and on the way they passed a forest road and at a certain point they could see huge traffic and so many vehicles.....and the location showed only 1 km distance.....

Shreya:sir Inga irukura edho oru Candi la dhan tarika irukanum....

Daya:aama ....vanga poi thedalam....they went to the checkpost police and Informed them about the situation and closed the checkpost and started checking all the vehicles one by one....but  tarika was nowhere....in one of the cars they saw a suv car but there was only one person seated...he as wearing a cap nd sunglasses and mask covering his face completely....

Shreya:sir unga bonnet open panna mudiyuma....oru Normal checking dhan....

       :en dhideernu...he did not accept to open....and abhi came near and the location said that he was exactly at the location....

Abhi:Shreya avana pudi indha car dhan....that person tried starting the car but Kavin pulled out the key....and poorvi caught him by his collars and removed his mask revealing it to be the same man....Anita lover arnav....abhi rushed and opened the bonnet to see Tarika lying unconscious with her hands and legs tied...and her phone near her....her head had a wound and there was dried blood...he cried seeing her and carried her to their car while Anita lover was dragged and abhi drove to the hospital and Arnav was handed over to the cbi custody untill they come back from the hospital.....

....Lets continue in the next chapter ❤️

Pls vote and comment 🙏

With love 😘
Riya