Bad day

Pov Ayla

I just had a huge fight with my boyfriend wich ended into a breakup. I felt horrible and I was heartbroken, all I wanted to do was forget all of this. So i went to a bar to drink all the pain away.

Pov Alexander

I hate my life, i hate it! Why do I have to be an prince? I don't wanna be it anymore! I wanna leave all of this, my house, my country, my life, everything. But I can't because i was born in a stupid royal family and I can't just leave it, cause that would mean I have to leave my family and probably my friends. And my family and my friends, they, they are the only reason i'm still here.

I just need to be with my friends for a while. Do normal things, like going to a bar. And that's what I did, I called my friends and went to a bar.

I stepped into that bar and I immediately felt a little bit normal, finally. And I know a bar is maybe not the best place to do 'normal people things', but I also really needed a drink.

Me, Dave and Henry were just chatting when suddenly Dave said: ' look! Isn't that that famous actress Ayla Maxwell?'
'Omg yess it is her!' Said Henry. ' you've got to buy her a drink Alex!' Henry said again. 'What no I'm not gonna do that, she probably has better things to do.' I said. Honestly I wanted to talk to her, but i'm just to shy to talk with strangers, and what if she doesn't want to talk to someone like me? ' Oh come on what's the worst thing that can happen? And by the way did you see how sad she looks?' Said Dave. 'Yeah come on, cheer her up.' I looked at her and she indeed looked very sad. I don't know why but I felt a little sorry for her. So I listened to my friends and walked up to her.

Pov Ayla

And there I was, sitting in a bar, alone. All the good memories flashing through my head. Our first date, meeting each others parents for the first time, our first I love you, everything flashed through my mind. What am I gonna do? I planned my whole future with him, everything I had sorted out with him. I already had one shot of whiskey and was about to drink my second one when suddently...