Meeting each other

POV Ayla
I was about to drink my second shot of whiskey when suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and said: Hi, I'm Alexander. Can I buy you a drink?' I wasn't too sure if I should say yes, but on the other hand, maybe he could help me forget my broken heart. ' uhm yeah sure, why not' I replied. 'You are miss Maxwell right? The actress?' He said. And gone was my hope, it wasn't a man who could help me forget my pain. No, it was just another man who only wanted me for my money and fame. But I thought, maybe, maybe I should give this man a chance. I looked at him just a little bit better than I did seconds ago, and, OMG NO.

POV Alexander
I saw her looking at me with wide eyes, probably realising who I was. I couldn't help it but laugh at her. 'Yo- you're a prince!' She said stuttering. 'Yes I am, but please don't scream. It's hurting my ears'. 'Oh yeah you're right, sorry. But if you're a prince, then what are you doing here?' She asked.
'If I'm being honest, is just wanted to have a normal night out with my friends, without someone watching everything that I do.' I answered. 'May I ask what you are doing in this bar? Cause you looked very sad before I tapped on your shoulder.' I saw her looking down with a sad look in her eyes. I immediately felt bad asking.

POV Ayla
'I found out my boyfriend cheated on me and I confronted him about it. He started screaming that I was crazy and that he would never do such thing. When I started crying he said that we were done, so I ran out of the house and went straight to this bar.' i said. ' I'm so sorry, I didn't know. You definitely deserve way better.' He said. 'It's okay.' I looked at him and realised it's been 5 minutes and he still hadn't bought me a drink. 'So, am I still getting that free drink or not?' I asked. 'Yes of course, but you're only getting one cause I'm not letting you get drunk' he said. That bitch, I thought. Only letting me have one drink. ' well I'm sorry but I'm planning on getting really drunk tonight, so I can forget this bad day.' ' oh come on, I'm sure there are other ways you can forget this day for a little while' he said. ' all right, all right, mister prince. What do you suggest I should do to forget all of this?'

POV Alexander
That was a good question she was asking. Cause honestly getting drunk was the first idea that went to my mind as well. 'How about you go home, get some snacks and watch a movie?' I said. You looked at me and said: 'how about you joining me? Watching a movie is much more fun when you're not alone.' Wait what? Did you just say she wanted to watch a movie? With me? ' yo- you wanna watch a movie with, with me?' ' well yeah, but only if you want to.' She almost whispered.
'Yes, but only if it's not some prince and princess movie.' I said laughing. 'Oh come on, those are the best!'. She said.

POV Ayla
The next morning I didn't woke up with a headache, which I had planned yesterday evening. No instead I woke up peacefully in my own comfy bed. I got out of bed and saw that Alexander was sleeping, in my bed. My eyes widened when realisation hit me that I just slept with a prince, in one bed. Shit.