KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.2

Author's POV

Chiang Mai is the second-largest city in Thailand. It's located in the north of the country, and it's famous for its historical temples, picturesque mountains, cool weather, and scenic views.

Located in Chiang Mai is Changpuek Hospital, famous for its excellent services to patients.

People from different parts of the country visit Chiang Mai to get treatment at this hospital.

And the person behind the huge success of the hospital was none other than Dr. Porsche Kittisawasd.

He was known to be a kind and gentle man who gave the utmost care and attention to his patients.

The best thing about him was that he would not charge poor people who couldn't afford a high amount. He would treat them for free. Also, he was a very experienced and skilled doctor.

The night Kinn spent with Macau, he got a call from the doctor who was treating his brother, Dr. Ken, asking him to shift Kim immediately to another hospital for specialized treatment.

Kinn couldn't think of anything else at that time. Because he wanted to hold Macau's hands and get old together but at the same time he wanted to be there for his only blood.

And hence, Kinn made the difficult decision to leave Macau and travel to Chiang Mai to get Kim treated from the famous doctor Porsche.

He had only talked about this to his friends Tay and Time and asked not to tell anyone else.

Soon he left for Chiang Mai with Kim and had hope in his heart that leaving Macau behind would lead to a better future for his brother.

Macau, on the other hand, was devastated. This was the first time he felt loved after his brother left him.

For a second Macau thought he also had someone to take care of and support him, someone who would always be there by his side.

But now he was left alone. Again.

But this time, he decided not to sit back and wallow in self-pity. He decided to find Kinn and ask him directly if he loved him as much as he claimed. Why did he leave without saying goodbye?

The first thing he did was go to the bus stop where they first met. He tried going in all directions to find a bar or brothel where Kinn could have worked.

He tried asking the locals for any place that provided escort services, hoping to get a lead on Kinn's whereabouts. However, his search for Kinn proved fruitless.

It was quite late by now, so he decided to return since he had to work the next day.

Just like that night, Macau again went to the same bus stop and waited for his bus.

It was around 11 p.m., but no buses arrived. He decided to call a taxi when a tall guy with good facial and physical features came towards him.

He smiled at Macau and sat next to him. He kept looking at Macau.

Macau raised his eyebrows at him and said, "Yes? How can I help you?"

"Are you feeling lonely? I can provide you with some company. 5000 baht per night."

Macau thought for a moment and said, "Do you know someone named Kinn? He is almost your height. Has small eyes and black hair."

The guy looked at him sceptically and said, "How do you know my friend?"

Macau felt overwhelmed that at last, after a long search, he is going to get some clues about Kinn.

"You are his friend? Can you please take me to him? Please, I beg you!" Macau said.