ELEVEN

3000+words.

Btana bohot kuch tha par lafz kafi nahi the,

aur zab lafz mil gaye toh woh hamera hone ko razi nahi the.

Its been more than a week since his dadu told him everything. Since last night Aaditya is burning with fever.Last night Tara woke up whole night to make sure Aaditya was sleeping.

In the morning.

Tara was preparing breakfast in the kitchen while talking with her mother in law and chachi.Tara had made breakfast for everyone and now she was preparing breakfast for him.

Aaditya was in his room when Suhana entered.

"Aaditya this is for you, have it"Suhana said while keeping the soup on the table.

"What was the need for you to take trouble, you would have told Tara"

"What should I say to that girl? She is happily having breakfast with everyone. It doesn't matter to her that you are unwell."

Kitna jhut bol rahi hai yeh chudel.Bichare do logo ke bich mein darar peda kar rahi hai.

"I am not that unwell"

"Aditya, love brings closer and those who do not love run away.And Tara is also running away from you, it means she doesn't love you."

Aaditya smiled and replied"I know she doesn't love me now"

"If she doesn't love you, then why did you marry her and that too with a person like her?"as soon as she said it Aaditya threw a deadly glared at her.

"Its non of your concern and don't ever use the word'person like her' "he said in his cold tone.

"she doesn't love you then why did you marry her?"
"one day she will start loving me"

"Iss umeed mein chot pe chot khate raho ge?"
(In this hope, you will keep adding injury to injury)

"Who knows, she might take pity on any of my these injury."

"How much hope do you have from someone who doesn't love you? Tara doesn't love you, she doesn't even care about you"

"Don't forget that you are talking about my wife.SHE IS MY WIFE.I am hearing your this things just because you are part of this family"he almost shouted at her.

Suhani was about to add further but Tara came.She stood in the door just to see suhani was about to feed him. Aaditya gazed fell upon her.She quickly turn around and left the room before Aaditya could stop her.Tara kep the breakfast in the kitchen ad started doing other work.Her anger was fuming inside her but she somehow controlled it.Suhani was about to feed him but he stoped her and asked her to send Tara in the room.Suhani too got up and went in the kitchen.

In the kitchen

Suhani kept the soup and told Tara that Aaditya was calling her.Tara stromed off the kitchen and went to the room.Aaditya was still on his bed and his laptop was on his lap.

"I didn't ask her to bring food for me"

"I don't want your explanation"she said and her voice was annoyed and filled with anger.

"Suhani is already in your house to take care of you, so you would have made her the daughter-in-law of this house, anyway, she always tries to take my place."

"Tara she is just like Shaanvi to me"
"The problem is that she doesn't understand you like that. Leave it anyway, I don't hear anything."she said and tried to walk out of the room but Aaditya was quick enough Tara to hold her wrist and pull her toward him.She was standing so close to him.