SEVENTEEN

kaise kahu ki ishq nahi hai tujhse,

mere liye toh Ishq ka matlab he tu hai.

I know some of you may not like the chapter but it was needed to write this so keeping reading.

next chapter target: 500 votes and 30 comments.

Soon she was standing outside of his office and was excited. She opened the door but had a horrifying expression. The tiffins slipped out of her hand as she looked inside the room.

She looked at the sight Infront of her. She was too shocked and hurt to see her husband laughing with another women who was sitting on his lap.A drop of tear escaped from her eyes and her heart began to ache. As soon as they heard the sound Aaditya's and Anika's (the same girl) attention shifted toward the door. Aaditya was shocked to see her and he knew he had messed up. But he didn't even move a single inch. Tara who was standing near the door was crying but Aaditya didn't bother to go bear her. Anika who was standing there near Aaditya looked at him and Tara. She slowly tried to move out but Aaditya held her hand.
"You go I will meet you at the meeting hall" he said and she went.
She passed by next to Tara and gave her a look. Tara was too upset to see anything. Aaditya slowly moved toward her and tried to speak and hold her hand but Tara pushed him. She was crying miserably . Aaditya again tried to talk to her but she again pushed him.

" DON'T, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS THAT HAD TOUCHED ANOTHER WOMEN"She screamed but lucking the room was sound isolated.

"Tara listen to me" he said in a low voice.
"Who was she?"she asked looking directly at his eyes .
"Tara I can explain"

"Who was she , Mr. Singhania?"she again asked but this time her voice was loud.

"Tara please"

"Can't you FUCKING hear what I am asking or you are too ashamed to answer the question?"she shouted and cried. Her voice was full of hurt and pain.

"Tara please listen to me"
"This is the last time I am asking you"

"She...she"Aaditya was about to answer but the door opened and the same girl entered the room.

"Sorry baby my purse was left here,I hope I will see you soon. Bye"saying this she kissed his cheeks and left. Tara felt a huge burden on her heart. She felt as if a sharp knife had stabbed her heart.
She couldn't bear that pain anymore. She tried to leave from there but Aaditya held her arm.
"Tara please listen to me once please"
" Bohot sun Liya meine tumhare muhse bhi aur uske bhi. Now leave me "
"Tara please"

"I said FUCKING leave me" she screamed and jerked her hand and got out of his grip. She ran out of the building and to her car and sat inside. As soon as she sat inside the car ,she burst into tears. She couldn't control herself. She was crying miserably.

Why does it always has to be? Why mahadev ? Why? Why can't you see me happy? Why can't you let people love me? Why do you always give false hope to me? Why do you always do one thing right and the rest FUCKING horrible? What have I done to you? Why do you always punish me? He was the only person I had and now you made him go away from me. You knew I only have him and still you decided to do all these? Why can't you see me happy? Why does it always have to be me who suffers? If you never wanted us to end up together why did you destined us to meet? Why did you make me happy for few moments and then took my whole reason to smile.

She was talking to herself and crying. After a while hour she knew now she had nothing to do with him so she decided to leave. She soon drove her car to her home. She went inside but no one was there. The whole villa was empty. She looked at the house ,it was silent.  She moved toward her room wiping her tears which had no intention of stopping. She was in her room packing all her clothes and withing 15 minute it was done. She didn't look at anything,she just kept keeping her clothes when she heard the sound of main door opening. She peeked through the door but could see anyone.