We just want some peace Part 11

James and Pierre's wedding.

(James & Pierre)

We had a small bachelor party just dinner with family and friends, EJ planned another party, I wasn't interested in going, Pie said he wasn't either, we kissed and went our separate ways I stayed at my house, Dyland stayed with me, while Pierre stayed the night at the Alexander compound where our wedding is to take place. I spent most of the night on the phone with Pie, he finally told me it's now six in the morning we need to get some sleep, we have a big day today, we both said we can't wait to be married. Pierre said he loves me so much, I told him I love him more, I never thought I could love anyone again, but here we are, bae said just wait until tonight, we hung up.

 I heard barking coming from the hall, I got out of bed and opened my door, Milo is at the top of the stairs just barking his head off, I walked out of the room towards the stairs, Manny is coming up the stairs, boy tell me you're just now getting home, he said yeah, but he didn't drink anything at second bachelors party, his Uncle EJ wouldn't let him, he just stayed the night with him. Manny said the funny thing is me and Pie disappeared, once the male and female strippers came, I said it was strippers there, he said yeah, I said I'm sure he was entertained, he smiled and said he sure was.

 Liz came up the stairs. she told me I shouldn't have let Manny go to that nasty bachelor party, look what time he's coming in, and he better not have done anything with those nasty women, she told Manny to take Milo out, and after that take a shower, seeing all that sin, he's probably had dirty thoughts going through his head. She may have to get some holy oil on his ass, Manny laughed so hard he almost fell down the stairs, Liz said see he's probably drunk, those bachelor parties are just nasty, ding dings all over the place and those nasty women probably got some nasty women's disease.

 I told Manny just go walk Milo and come back and shower, we'll have breakfast, Dyland came out of his room he said what's going on this early he could hear Liz going off, I told him Manny just got home, he said is that why she's going off, let the boy have his fun, Liz told him to go back in his room wearing his drawls, she's seen enough of his ass when he lived here, she went back downstairs.

Dyland said he's going back to bed, I went back to my room and took a quick shower and put on some running clothes, I walked out of my room, down to Dyland's I knocked on his door and told him I'm going for a run come with me, he said bullshit his man gives him sex, I'm the one who wanted to wait a whole month until my wedding night. I told him me taking a run has nothing to do with me not having sex, he said just keep telling myself that, just go it will take my mind off of not having sex but look on the bright side I'll be getting it tonight.

 I closed his door and just went downstairs, Liz told me breakfast won't be ready for another hour, Manny coming in this early woke her up, and speaking of Manny make sure he scrubs his body, he probably touched a few of those nasty women, she walked out of the room. He came in the door, I told him a few more minutes and he would've ran into Liz, I told him I'm going for a run, Liz wants him to scrub his body, she thinks he touched a few of those nasty women at the bachelor party, he laughed and walked towards the kitchen. I left and did my five mile run, I guess I am running to relieve myself from not having sex, but I'll get it tonight.

 I stopped to stretch, I realized that I'm in front of my old house, it's all locked up like Fort knocks, Pierre told me what's been going on there, Savannah has been staying there with Clint, I saw someone coming out of the house, it's Savannah she waved at me, she hollered it's our big day she'll see us at the wedding, I ran off and headed back to the house.

(Clint)

 Savannah who are you hollering at, this early in the morning she said that fine ass James just ran by, damn she thinks she saw his balls while he was stretching by the gate, I told her can she keep her mind off of men's body parts. She said she's horny I know she hasn't had sex in a while, I started to tell her to stop lying I heard her and Jamie in his room screwing, just the other night, I know it was her because I saw her leaving his room.