1

"Finally" Yoongi sighed and threw himself on the couch.

He finally finished unpacking all his stuff. He moved into a 2 room apartment, yoongi had made enough savings to buy a place. His plan was to get a roommate to share half the rent to make it much simpler.

Yoongi's ear twitched hearing the doorbell.

"Hyung?"

"Hobi?" Yoongi got up walking towards the door.

He opened the door just to get attacked by a squirrel.

"Congratulations hyung on getting your own apartment!" The squirrel said while hugging the cat.

"Thanks hobi, glad you're here I need help moving the couches" Yoongi smiled

Hoseok was Yoongi's best friend they've known each other since elementary school. Yoongi was a quiet cat when he was little, he didn't like talking to anyone. Till he met a strange hyper squirrel who seemed too energetic in the mornings. Hoseok bothered Yoongi till Yoongi gave up and became friends with him, and Hoseok turned out to be a sweet person.

"Okay let me show you my strength" hobi giggled flexing his arms.

They both moved the couches to where Yoongi wanted them and once they finished they sat down.

"Have you found a roommate yet?"

"No, I'm not sure how to really look for a roommate. Do I just say, hey I'm looking for a roommate" Yoongi continued to blabber

Hoseok nodded and pulled out his phone.

"I'll sound like total creep no?" Yoongi turned to see Hoseok not even paying attention.

"Hello?" Yoongi waved

Hoseok smiled and shoved his phone to Yoongi's face.

"Look Taehyung has a friend who's looking for a place to stay."

Yoongi took Hobi's phone and read the message.

'You're in luck, I have a friend named Jungkook and he's looking for a room!'

"Hmm tell Tae to text me more information"

Hoseok nodded and texted Taehyung back. As soon as he sended the message seconds later Yoongi got notifications from Taehyung.

"Thanks hobi you made my life much easier" Yoongi smiled hugging Hoseok.

Yoongi loves cuddles and hugs, once he got to know the person, he was really affectionate.

"You're welcome!" Hoseok smiled petting Yoongi's ears getting a purr out of him.

Yoongi smiled letting go of Hoseok.

"Wanna eat?"

"Yeah I'm so hungry."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you found a place to stay?" Taehyung asked

"No I haven't had time to look." Jungkook sighed his ears flopping down.

"Well you just hit the jackpot I've got a buddy who's looking for a roommate."

Jungkook's ears perked up.

"Really!" He said excitingly

"Yep, I texted him the information about you and he wants to meet you tomorrow if you want to."

"Of course I do! Thank hyung! Jungkook's eyes lit up.

"Aren't I the best friend?!" Taehyung proudly commented his ears standing tall.

Jungkook nodded and hugged him.

Taehyung was a tiger hybrid, they've met since middle school. Jungkook was terrified of Taehyung because his instincts told him he was a predator, but Jungkook saw how nice he was and got to know Taehyung really well. At the moment Jungkook has been sleeping in Taehyung's place. He didn't mind staying at his place but he wanted to find a building closer to his job.

"Who's the person?"

"His name's Yoongi he's a cat hybrid, Hoseok texted me and asked if I had a friend."

"Ohh, where will we be meeting?"

"At the park"

Jungkook smiled he loved the park, he always made time to walk around the park.

"Ok!"

"Should we go eat" Taehyung asked

As soon as Jungkook was about to answer his stomach growled.

"Woah there little bunny I think your starving"

They both laughed and agreed to go eat out.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm I love food" Hoseok said taking a bite out of his burger.

Yoongi was too busy shoving fries into his mouth.

"Slow down hyung  your gonna choke, no ones taking your food" Hoseok joked

"I'm so hungry! I haven't ate and unpacking all those boxes made me really tired." Yoongi just wanted to sleep

Hobi nodded

"Understandable"

"So are you excited? You might meet your official roommate  tomorrow."

"I suppose I am excited, Taehyung told me his friend's name is Jungkook and he's younger than me."

"Aww he will be my little brother! I'm excited to see him"

"I'm the one that's gonna see him, why are you more excited" Yoongi laughed

"Is he a hybrid?"

"Yeah he's a bunny, Taehyung told me he's really kind and silly. I don't know what to expect."

Hoseok nodded

They finished there burgers and left the restaurant.

"Thanks hyung I enjoyed the burger."

Yoongi smiled and nodded.

"I should probably get going im gonna meet up with my parents since there visiting." Hoseok said his goodbyes and left.

Yoongi walked backed to his house, his house wasn't far front he restaurant so he arrived at his house quickly.

"Finally I'm gonna sleep for the rest of the day"

It was halfway through the day but Yoongi was tired, he knew if he slept right now he would wake up to the next day.
He changed his outfit to some more comfortable clothes and laid on his bed.

"I'll just take a nap." And with that Yoongi fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Taehyung ordered pizza instead of going out. They decided to have a lazy day and watch movies at Taehyung place.

"You can never go wrong with pizza" Jungkook said muffled due to his chewing.

Taehyung agreed and bit his pizza. After they finished the pizza they continued to watch movies. They stayed up watching more movies till it got dark.

"We should probably sleep it already 10pm and you have to wake up to go see Yoongi"

Jungkook nodded and turned off the tv and went to change.

They both said there goodnights and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!
What are your thoughts?

Also what should Yoongi and Jungkook's job be?

My mind is blank rn.  - _ -

Also Hope you guys like this story it'll be a long journey!! <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>