The party

A while later me and the rest of the family where all sitting at the dinner table when Steven asked Conrad when he was going to the football camp. " I'm actually not going to football camp. I quit" Conrad said. " what but you love football what happend?" " I just didn't like it anymore." " That's a shame" Laurel said. Dinner was done and everybody went upstairs I went to go and change into my bathing suit for a late night swim. I changed into my not so family friendly bathing suite. I walked down the stairs and went outside and saw Conrad sitting on the edge if the pool smoking pot and drinking beer. " I thought you said smoking pot changes the way your brain functions? I thought you said that real athletes don't put shit in their bodies?" Then I dived into the water. " I said a lot of stuff back then." " I think you should quit" I said " What will you give me if I do?" I was shocked at the question and I didn't know what to say." nothing I think that you should quit for yourself." I swam over to him and to the joint from his hand and started to smoke it." Your such a hypocrite Nina" ~

I looked over at him and gave him back his joint. I dove into the water and felt him staring at me. I got out of the water and but on a towel. My back was facing him and I felt him staring at my ass. " You look so fine with that bathing suit on" I looked back at him and gave him a flirtatious smile. I sat next to him and took a sip of his beer. " Nina wanna go to a party with everybody?" " Even belly?" " No she just going to make everything about her" " Okay lemme just go get dresses." When I walked away I just felt him staring at me.

                                     ~
I went to my room and put on a short black length dress. It had thin straps and almost showed my lower butt. I did my skincare and makeup and put on black high heels. When I walked out my room I saw Conrad In a white button down shirt with black pants with his one little hair dangling in the font of his left eye." You look amazing Nina" " You don't half bad yourself." I said. "Okay okay enough of you two lovebirds how are we going to get out of this house?" Jeremiah said " We could always go out the font door plus all the moms are sleeping so if we all be quite we can get out without getting caught" " Okay" everyone said.
                                        ~
We finally got to the party and everybody went there own ways. I went to go dance with Belly until I felt cold hands wrap around my waist, when I turned it was Conrad. I didn't really care and I decided to tease him a little. I started to bend down on Conrad until I reached his dick. When I turned around he tossed his head back and I started to laugh. I went to go get a drink until I felt someone grab my arm " What the fuck let go".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMGG the next chapter is going to be SOOOOO good, Also sorry this chapter is kinda cringy and MADDDD shortt