The woman in black

Skyla's POV
.....................................................................

I got ready for the meeting we were haven't with someone sit I don't know who it is, dad wouldn't tell me.

I looked in the mirror and saw my black baggy cargo pants, my racer red loser lover shirt, my black varsity jacket, and my black and red Nike air Jordan 4(s).

KNOCK KNOCK

I went to open my door up to find Alex be the one knocking on my door. "Hey Alex."
I said secretly really happy he's here. "Hello Skyla how are you doing this morning?" He asked me with a small smile on his face. I answered with a nod "Good oh and btw have you seen Luciana any were? I didn't see her when I woke up."

"Yeah I think the bathroom, she sometimes disappear in the morning's every time I go to her room to waker her she's not there or just doesn't want to get up." He laughed with his deep Italian voice.

As we are walking I feel a grab at my arm I and got pulled into a dark room. I see that Alex was already downstairs. I try to use my flashlight to see who it was and it turned out to be my dad.

"Oh my goodness! Dad you scared me! Why are we in here?" I asked frightened by the sudden grasp at the arm. He looked at me and it was almost like he was mad at me for something.

I don't remember getting on his beverage recently and I he hasn't been hitting me for a while so what did I do?

"Why are you getting so close to that boy?!" He shouted.

I don't know who he was yelling at but it couldn't have been me. I looked at him crazy as if he just said something stupid. I looked him in his eyes and said obviously not caring what he was gonna do and said.

"What the fuck are you talking about? What the hell do you mean why am I getting so close to that boy?"

I honestly didn't care if he was my father he didn't act like it.
He looked at me anger overcoming his eyes. "Who are you yelling at, and why are you yelling it is to early to be doing that girl?!"

I can't believe he really said that as if he wasn't just yelling . Fucking hypocrite?!

"What do you mean it's to early to be yelling you were just yelling and you was yelling first?" I looked at him like he was dumb and I know he was gonna do something about it but I did not care at all. He can really get mad as much as he wants he knows how stubborn I can be sometimes.

SLAP

I put my hand on my cheek in shock realizing the mf just hit me. I saw that he was about to go for another hit so I block it. That's when he got really mad.

We heard a knock on the door. "Hey, Skyla you in their?" I heard aunt Vivian's voice. My dad soon moved away from me and opened the door she looked suspicious of us so my dad quickly left the room. I was confused since she knows he hits me m.

Lucky their wasn't any bruises on me so I try walking out the door to avoid any lectures from my aunt. As I was trying to leave the hellhole of a situation she stopped me.

"Girl where you think you going?" I look at her and I saw a 'do i look dumb to you'
expression on her face knowing she wasn't gonna let the whole thing go even if I tried. She was more stubborn than me she would be like Lucifer detecting from the show Lucifer. And she loves investigating so that's perfect.

"What happened, and you might as well tell me now or tell me later, but either way I'm gonna figure it out today." Yep their it is no beating her. I sighed in utter defeat.

I knew their was nothing to do about it so why even try to lie my way in it. Not only that but she already knows about him hitting me so theirs no way out of it. Not to mention my aunt is smarter then some may think.

"So what had happened was, me and Alex were going down to breakfast, dad grabbed me by the arm and asked me why was I getting so close to him, and I asked him what was he talking about, then he got mad and hit me and he tried to do it a second time but you came out of nowhere thanks by the way."

She looked me up and down i think she believed it since I wouldn't lie to her and my dad would do something like that. " Ok I believe you but if it ever happens again tell me right away and don't try to lie about it." She looked at me with hopeful eyes hoping I don't lie about but for some reason they seemed more warning then hopeful. Wonder what that's about?

Hours had gone by and it was now 1:00. We were all talking in the living room having no problems until someone broke through the window with a gun. We all had guns on us so we pulled them out in defense.

I couldn't tell who this person was but I did see what they were wearing. They were wearing a black combat suit and it looked to be a woman.

She then went for the attack and run at Luciana, in the quickest way possible Luciana blocked her attack and punched her in the face and they start fighting, the girl suddenly took a step back, ran back up, did a backflip and kicked Luciana. I thought Luciana was done for but she than blocked the attack by holding the girls ankle.

Luciana let her go, go on top of her and started punching her over and over again.

"Ok,ok,ok Luciana I think you got her, calm down she's unconscious for now."
I heard my dad say to Luciana. Not that's it's already weird enough that someone just randomly busted through our window and started attacking, it's also weird that Luciana looked very frightened by her and that's something she wouldn't do.

The girl was still unconscious so dad and Alex took her to the basement and tied her up to a chair. Me and aunt Vivian went to Lucian's room to comfort her since she looked traumatized by the earlier events.

We talked to her and she said that the women just reminded her of someone she and Alex used to know.

Aunt Vivian and I Left for Alex to talk to her and I guess that was the best thing to do from the start. Me and aunt Vivian went to our separate places and then dad called me to his office. I honestly think it's to ask about Alex again but I could just scream for help and get him exposed if anything happens.

"Yes dad?" He looked up from his papers and told me to sit down. "Look, Skyla you probably already know this is about our earlier argument, but I just don't want you getting so close to that boy."

I knew exactly who he was talking about , Alex. What is so dangerous about him that makes dad not want me to be around him so much. And when did he become so protective?

"Why can I not be around him, and I'm not getting so close to him." I was very curious to what he meant Alex never seemed like a dangerous man, but dad wouldn't say this about everybody if he did he would have also said it about aunt Vivian too.

"Because you don't understand how dangerous he is, that boy is not who he seems." By the looks of it sad really didn't want me to be around him but I can't except that. I know it will probably get me in a lot of trouble but I don't really care about any of that.

"Dad I don't care how dangerous he is. I still want to be close to him, and I don't care what can happen." My face was stern but I was still kinda scared I'm just not going to show it.

He looked mad but then he said. "Fine whatever I can't control what you do at this point, if you want to be around him more ok, but if anything happens to you it ain't my fault."

He sounded mad but nonchalant about it too. I honestly didn't think the most of it though. Tomorrow I'll try to figure out what he's talking about.