Dec 19 2023

ALMOST CHRISTMAS BREAK AWOOOO!! Did i say that already? X3

So hey everypaw! First question, how's your guys day/night? :D 

SECOND THING! Very important! I think im going to be working a bit on Hatred over Haven! SO what i need from you guys is some feedback, did you like the first two chapters? If not, give me some stuff to add or take away for the next chapter! 

And with that said, would you guys want another applyfic? It'll be really different from HoH too! And i already have some stuff planned out for it! So.. yeah! :3

I dont think ive had a shift in foreverrrr! BUT yknow what i keep having!? So, whenever i read Warrior Cats, i always get these like visions in my mind that make me lose focus on reading and stuff. It's of like this cat and it's pelt changes each time i get a vision, but im assuming it's me as like a cat, right? I already debunked my Survivors dog theriotype though, so i dunno.. 

But i do think it could be super possible, maybe like a 80% chance i am a cat from Warriors. Here's just some more info on the visions, read if you want! :3

Pelt colors changed from orange, cinder grey, pale yellowish tabby, spotted white black and brown, light brown tabby, tuxedo, and a goldish tabby with white paws

Gender im assuming is a she-cat? I'm not too sure though, because most of the time i envision it with long lashes and a feminine like face/body type. Except for when the pelt was brown, which was weird, maybe that's my mate instead of me?

Places i saw the cat in were: the far end of a lake laying on rocks, a sandy beach surrounded by water, the edge of a fence, in a grassland like area with forest covering one half but not the other, here its hard to explain so ill draw it!! 

Here! It was with that brown cat that i think was my mate.

WAIT I HAVE TO CUT THE ENTRY SHORT I'LL BE BACK THO!!

{4:44 pm, Ace out!}