Grandson After Dark | Vol. 1

2 a.m. - Extended

It was currently 2am

Karin laid snug in her bed but she couldn't sleep. A lot had been on her mind, but mostly Dayvon.

"Ma?"
Von walked in closing her room door.
...
"Dayvon? What are you doing here?"

Von was supposed to be in jail for the next 3 years.

He inched towards her pulling his shirt over his head.

"Hm?"
He hummed pulling the covers back grinning.

"How the fuck are you here?"

He leaned over kissing her forehead as she stared confused.

"Mmcht, folks you'ont miss me?"
Von questioned hovering over her with his fists propping him up on both sides.

Turning on her back, he laid on top, snuggling into her neck.

Hesitantly, Karin began playing in Dayvon's outgrown hair. He needed a re twist bad.

He reach down pulling her legs up by the back of her knees, wrapping them around his waist.

The two sat like this for a little minute until she broke the silence.
"Von?"
"Hmm?"
"Whatchu doin out?"

He took a brief pause, "you know why I'm here Kay."

"No?"
She furrowed her brows confused.

Nigga I wouldn't ask if I knew now would I?
She thought.

"Folks. You know you fucked up ri?"

His tone changed, from soft and hushed and now, he talked matter-of-factly.

"Wha-"

In a quick motion, he grabbed behind her knees again. This time, he pushed them up to her chest.

Oh? Boy I almost came. Zon't zoo zat.
Karin commented mentally.

He glimpsed down at her pierced pussy print. The thin white cotton thongs she sported were now soaked and he was the cause.

Von kneeled between her legs making eye contact. His mind ran rampant on all the positions and places he could have his female companion scream his name.

By the look of lust evidently displayed on his brown chiseled face Karin thought: 'I know fat Ma purring by the way he looked up at me.'

"Take my shit out and put it'in."
He requested softly to keep from moaning at the sight of her wetness.

"Von-"

"I aint ask you ta' talk Kay. Just put me in you."

He grew irritated, shaking his two toned dreads out of his face.