Grandson After Dark | Vol. 2

Dr. Bennett

"You've heard of Dr

"You've heard of Dr. August, but have you heard of Dr. Bennett?"

This question lingered on Jayda's mind for weeks on end. Everyone spoke so highly of the young Dr. August but, as of recently a new Doctor by the name of Dr. Bennett seemed to have trumped his status within months.

Both Dr. August and Dr. Bennett worked as 'sex doctors'. They helped women who lacked satisfaction pertaining to their sexual desires.

Today, Jayda was one of those women.

Fed up with her familiar dildo and worn out rose, she scheduled an appointment with Dr. Bennett yesterday to see what all the hype was about. After signing a waiver, she sat in the waiting area of the private establishment waiting to be called next.

Many females came and went, looking happier than when they arrived but torn up at the same time. One girl even left without the wig she came in but, she did leave with a smile.

I guess she traded the wig for happiness.

"Jayda Cheaves"

She rose from her seat walking towards the receptionist who summoned her.
"You'll be seeing Dr. Bennett now in room 64. Please follow the signs carefully. Good luck"

Goodluck?

"Thank You" she replied following the instructions she was given.

"Room 64, Room 64, Room 64"
She repeated to herself. Jayda had horrible short term memory and the attention span of a gold fish. But this didn't mean she was dumb, in fact she was very smart, and successful to say the least.

She was an entrepreneur herself.
Promoting brands, making guest appearances and designing fashionably trendy clothes for her vast following was how she typically made a living.

Jayda's world revolved around social media, the home of 'Seeing is believing.'
She was just a visual learner and excelled once seeing the task or idea before her eyes.

Room 62 | ______ |Room 64

The unmarked red door was so vibrant and intriguing that it cleared her train of thought. She could only think of "what's behind this one?"

Suddenly, a nurse in red scrubs busted through the door pushing an unconscious girl in a stretcher marked '63rd' .

"I'm sorry, are you here for Dr. Bennett?"
"Y-yes."
"What room will you be meeting the Doctor in?"
"Uh- This one? I think?"
"Ma'am you have to be completely sure. Are you here fo-"
"Yes. I'm here for Dr. Bennett is he in here?"
"Yes but-"
"Thank You!" Jayda pushed through the door.

Faint music played in the distant. She now realized, for a sex office the place was awfully quiet.

"Either these walls are sound proof, or Dr. Bennett aint as raw as everyone said."