A Complicated Situation

Jace and Jabra make their way through the underground tunnels after completing their mission, but not without complications. Their mission was to get ahold of a mysterious drug that was being spread throughout the seas and bring it back to base. Unfortunately, one of the pirates managed to stab Jabra and injected him with that drug. Now they're trying to get out of the tunnels to get a better look at Jabra. Jace notices that Jabra is slowly down behind him and it sounds like his breathing is getting heavier. "Jabra, you ok man?" Jace asks as he stops and turns towards his partner who is covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Jace reaches out to support Jabra only for him to get growled at and his hands smacked away. "Damn it Jace I'm fine! It's just hot. Hurry up, let's get up to the warehouse before this shit settles in." Jabra growls out as he points forward for Jace to keep walking. With a deep sigh, he turns around and keeps walking despite Jabra's conditions.

It isn't until they resurface in the abandoned warehouse that Jace gets a good look at Jabra. The wolf zoan is covered in sweat and panting hard with his body flushed. He doesn't look good and his pupils are dilated wide as he glances up at Jace. "Jabra... how are you feeling?" Jace asked wearily as he looked down at his partner trying to assess Jabra's condition. Jabra drops to his knees and his trembling hands go to his groin as he doubles over. "Jabra!" Jace rumbles out and quickly kneels next to his teammate, as he places a hand on Jabra's shoulder his whole body shudders. "J-Jace I feel....so hot..." Jabra says with a heavy pant as he leans into the hand on his shoulder and whimpers as he rocks his hips back and forth. Jabra can feel his dick hardening painfully against his pants and it's making him want to cry. Jace can't help but notice Jabra's predicament and swallows nervously. He didn't realize that the drug they got was an aphrodisiac. "Jace please...it hurts..." Jabra begs as he grinds his hips up and hisses out a breath at the painful pleasure the action brings him. "I...I need...ahhhh!~" Jabra lets out a cry of pleasure as he cums in his pants and slumps forward into Jace's chest. He can hear his pulse in his ears and his pants are sticking uncomfortably to his skin as he trembles, his dick still hard.

Jace's face flushes red realizing what just happened and hearing Jabra's deep moans. His eyes widen when Jabra starts to pull off his clothes making Jace quickly turn away. "I'll um... uh I guess I'll give you some privacy" Jace rumbles out and as he turns to leave he feels a warm rough hand grab his ankle. He looks over his shoulder to see Jabra desperately looking up at him with glazed over eyes. His dick is still rock hard and the tip is a painful purplish red as it drools out precum down his shaft. "Jace... please... Help me... please.. fuck me... Ahhh... Please." Jabra says and it's followed by a whimper as he lets go of Jace's ankle and falls back onto the cold hard floor with a huff. His hands slide up his sweat slicked abs and tweak at his nipples which cause his dick to twitch. "Please..." He begs and throws his head back with a moan. Jabra spreads his legs and slides one hand down to wrap around his cock while the other goes to tease his hole. Jace stands there shocked and shakes his head while quickly, turning away and squeezing his eyes shut. "Jabra you're drugged right now, man. You're straight for fucks sake, you don't like men... I'm sorry but I can't help..." He says and quickly leaves the room and steps out into the abandoned warehouse. He shakes his head and covers his ears as Jabra whimpers and calls for him. "I can't do that to you, man!" Jace thunders out with a growl trying to block out the enticing noises his teammate keeps making.

Jabra lets out another frustrated groan when Jace leaves and rolls over onto his stomach to get up. He can feel the drug burning through his system as his whole body aches for something to fill him. Jabra crawls out of the small office they were in and follows after Jace with a desperate need. It hurts so bad that his whole body feels like it's burning. Jabra shuffles on his knees and his vision swims as he pants heavily and reaches a trembling hand out to grab at Jace's ankle again. "Please..." He cries out and nuzzles Jace's calf as he slides his hands up to grip Jace's thighs. He leans in closer to press his face against the front of Jace's pants as he inhales deeply and groans at the strong musky scent. "Smells so good... Want you inside me... Need you in me... please fuck me." He says breathlessly as he rubs his face against Jace's crotch. Jabra's face is flushed and sweat drips down his brow as he pants hot air against Jace's clothed dick. "Jabra, please! You don't want this I promise!" Jace tries reasoning with him again to no avail and tries to lean his hips away. Jabra wraps his arms around Jace's waist and starts to mouth at his groin. Jace can feel his heart breaking at the sight of his friend, now reduced to a begging horny mess at his feet. He knows that Jabra is in pain and that the drug he got injected with is clearly an aphrodisiac. But he also knows that Jabra is straight and has no interest in men in a sexual manner. "C'mon man, you're going to kill me later if I do something!" Jace rumbles out and kneels down to force Jabra away from his now half hard cock. He takes Jabra's burning face in his hands and is met with blown out pupils and a desperate look.