[❤️‍🩹]- I'm sorry..

TW: ANGST, GORE, MISCARRIAGE, MENTIONS OF MALE PREGNANCY, OMEGAVERSE, MxM.

Blood. That's all the omega could see at the moment. All over the bathroom floor, his body, and his face aswell-

The sweet crimson still coming heavy from in-between his thighs. Loosing a baby is hard and definitely painful

But he put the physical pain aside and focused on the mental. Hot salty tears streaming down his cheeks as if they were waterfalls

Soft mumbles of "I'm sorry" or "he's gonna hate me" was all you could hear in room, beside the ear screeching sobs that left him.

All he could think about at this moment was minho. He knew how excited the alpha was for this baby and told felix everyday how grateful he is to have him.

Minho at first was skeptical about having A baby but was still happy, after a couple a weeks he warmed up to the idea getting more excited.

Felix dropped in the tub laying back, spreading his legs to let the blood flow continue. It was a much more comfortable position.

The blood was stubborn and drying oddly quick. So the omega turned on t
he water to help- which did.

After a few minutes his sobs stopped but not the tears that fell from his pale green eyes.

His sobs only starting again hearing a faint "felix" from downstairs a few minutes later.

(Minho/author pov)

"Felix?~" he sung with a wide smile. He'd been waiting all day to just come home to his omega and cuddle close with him maybe even talk to the baby inside his growing tummy.

"Felix?" He huffed, it was odd, usually the omega would be in the living room or the kitchen trying to kill his odd cravings.

He ran upstairs- maybe the blonde decided to take a nap. But of course the bedroom was empty. What caught the ravens attention

Was the quiet sobs coming from the attached bathroom, so he made his way over.

What he didn't notice was the blood on the bed he also didn't know he was going to meet such a gorey sight.

"F-" he stopped running over. His shoes getting heavily soaked with blood once stepping into the tub bending down.

His suit pants now wet and bloody with his shoes. "Baby?.." he mumbled holding back tears his hands finding there way to the

Crying omegas waist. "Minho.. I'm sorry.." he cried out wrapping his arms around the alpha.

Minho cooed furrowing his brows, tears now slowly dripping from his eyes. "This isn't your fault baby.." he smiled.

The blonde shook his head looking down. " it is.. I know how excited you were for them.. I'm sorry I couldn't bring them into the world for you.." he mumbled leaning closer.

"Hey.. it's not your fault okay?.. your more important.." he lifted the younger carrying him bridal style, the omega just nodding his head and clinging close.

"Let's get you cleaned. Then we'll take a visit to the hospital.." the raven blathered growing his smile, stepping out the tub.

"Thank you minho.." felix smiled weakly, the rottened peach cobbler scent getting replaced by a freshly baked one and minhos stronger apple pie scent.

"Of course baby!" He hummed, walking over to the shower.