[☁️]- Sick..

"Urhg.."

The blonde grumbled feeling the stubborn pain in the back of his head. He grunted raising from the silk sheets, the crimson blanket dropping from his chest, pooling on his lap.

He looked around before raising his head, furry ears perking and nose twitching at the sudden scent that filled the room

Taking over the strong scent of rottened peach cobbler.

"Minho?.." the cat spoke- voice hoarse from the dryness of his throat. He huffed which definitely didn't help his throat and heads condition.

Standing and almost falling from his legs almost giving out he walked out the shared bedroom slowly making a bee-line to the kitchen

rubbing his puffy, red and aching eyes. Once his vision was fully cleared he stared at the broad back covered with a thin silky sleeveless shirt moving around not far from him.

"Minho?.." he whined moving to hug the other male from behind.

"Baby~" The older sung.

"Are you not feeling well?" The male turned, his arms curling around the curved waist of the cat.

"No.." he whispered gently headbutting the taller chest- tail swaying side to side.

"Thought so. You were burning up when I was about to wake you this morning." He sighed tapping the youngers thigh

The blonde understanding what the older meant jumped up wrapping his legs around the olders waist feeling two hands on his butt to support him.

"You hungry?" He mumbled audibly only to get a head shake from the cat.

"You sure? It's best you eat.." his brows furrowed.

" I don't wanna throw it up.. you know what happened the last time I was sick.."

The cat whined keeping his head against the olders chest.

The raven hummed in response putting his chin on the cats head, a slight purr rumbling down his chest up to his throat.

"Felix!" The raven yelled chasing the younger- whos upper half was bare, coughing up a Storm.

"I-.." he coughed continuing to run circles around the couch.

"I don't wanna put it on!" He coughed once more running away from the older.

The older huffed stopping his grip tightening around the fluffed shirt.

"seriously-- how do have so much energy when your sick!?" The older whined leaning back onto the couch to catch his breath.

The younger ignored his words blowing a quick raspberry before running away and up the stairs.

"Lord.." minho scoffed shaking his head soon raising from the sofa and running after the other up the stairs.

"Felix.." he mumbled opening the shared rooms door, seeing the blonde on the bed finally resting.

Through felix being a cat it was easier to get him to sleep since the hybrid enjoys to do so.

Minho took advantage of this, sliding his shirt on slowly. Even if the cat was a heavy sleeper he didn't want to take his chances.

"Finally.." he sighed slipping under the covers throwing them over the younger and gripping his waist.

Both now sleeping soundly.