Chapter 1: First interaction

Setting: What Would You Do studios.

John
"That's a wrap guys take 5," said the director. John was pretty sweaty as it was a long day of filming. He was desperate for a break and he really needed to go to the bathroom. *BOOM*. He turned quickly to the side not knowing what had made that loud noise. John quickly relaxed when he realized that the sound was coming from the other set. Bill Nye studios. Usually, they wouldn't be sharing studios but their side of town was hit with a storm and WWYD studios offered to share. It wasn't all bad but John's ears started hurting from all the noise. He really needed to hurry up. He was due on set in less than a minute and he was still on the far side of the building.. As he turned the corner he bumped into someone's chest and stumbled backward only to be caught by Bill himself. He let himself get lost in this moment as his eyes met with Bill's gorgeous brown orbs... Wait, gorgeous? He let go landing on the ground just as he was called on set. He got up and started running towards the sound.
Bill
*BOOM* His experiment did not go as expected but he had to play it cool for the kids watching at home. "Well kids' mistakes can happen and you can only learn from them," he said in a cheerful tone. The outro played as he heard the director say something for the next episode. He couldn't really hear him though. He was looking around for someone. You see, one of his experiments was looking at a doppler radar and saw there was a big storm coming. Although anyone could have seen it, his team didn't notice and so they stopped filming and everyone tried their best to protect the studios and themselves to no avail. WWYD studios offered them a spot there just for the time being and bill took it not just cause they needed it but because it was one of his favorite shows. He looked around for his favorite host when all of a sudden he felt a splash of water hit his clothes and skin and looked to see an intern standing there glass in hand. The intern started repeatedly yelling "I'M SO SORRY SIR I'LL CLEAN IT UP". Bill didn't really care though and said "It's okay mistakes happen". The intern looked so grateful and went to go get a mop while bill headed towards the bathroom on his way to clean it up. While turning the corner though he bumped into someone and just as they were going to fall backward, bill caught them. At that moment time slowed down as he realized who he had just bumped into. His favorite host john. Bill stared for what probably felt like longer than it was and saw all the delicate features on john that weren't noticeable on T.V. Suddenly john let go and fell backward just as he was called back on set. Bill watched as john got up and ran to get back in time. Bill couldn't help but blush at the sight of him and hurried to get to the bathroom.