Chapter 2: Introduced wives

Setting: John's home, Samantha's bakery

John
As John was laying down on the sofa after a long day of work, his wife came over and began massaging his back. Quickly he fell asleep proving how tired he really was. In his dream he was sitting in a chair tied up in the WWYD studios. Everyone else was gone except for one other person. John suddenly started squinting as a bright light was heading towards him. And there he saw him... Bill... He was wearing a mini skirt and crop top as well as dark black high-heeled boots. As Bill came over John saw a sinister face on him. Bill then did something really unexpected and started grinding all over Johns's lap. For some strange reason, he hardened up and Bill took notice of it. He went on his knees and started licking his hand and touching John. They were both enjoying it. Then he woke up. His wife was panicking trying to wake John up and much to her surprise he did. He woke up really confused and his wife explained. "I was just massaging you when you were completely knocked out. I didn't think much of it until I called you for dinner and you wouldn't wake up. Your heartbeat was going so fast and your face was red and sweaty so I thought something had happened! I'm so glad you're ok". John stayed silent for a minute not wanting to tell his wife about it. "I'll go to the doctor later. '' He said, trying to calm her down. It didn't work as much but at least it prevented her from asking anything.

Bill

Bill went to the nearest bakery from the studio after he was done. On the way, he just couldn't stop thinking about the encounter with John. It made his heart flutter in a way that his wife didn't and frankly he was there for it. Bill loved how fuckable he looked up close yet so strong and dominant at the same time. His cute features and his adorable smile turned him on for some reason. He didn't notice his pants lifting in the middle until it was too late and he took a moment in the car to get it together before getting out. While in the cafe he saw a woman in the far corner that resembled his wife and an unknown man sitting together. Bill wasn't quite sure due to the woman's hat. He tried to get as close as possible without gaining their attention and came up with an idea. He would try calling his wife! He calls her and apparently the woman got a call too at the same time. She turned her phone off and continued her conversation with the man when suddenly the woman took her hat off and leaned in for a kiss. It was then that Bill saw that it was indeed his wife. As much as he was heartbroken, anger filled his heart and he wasn't going to let this slide...