How does the story start?

You see an army you don't recognize in the distance.

Someone makes an attempt on you or someone close to you's life.

An evil queen comes to power. 

You get dragged into a secret conspiracy plot.

You both get kidnapped and have to escape soon.

A relative that you have bad blood with comes back and threatens to hurt the supporting dragon if you don't give into their demands.

You and the supporting dragon find an abandoned baby dragonet and decided to take it in. Only to find out that it's an animus and it's queen is demanding it back now. But you don't want to give them to her.

You both get swept up into a storm that takes you to a third continent.

You both are excavating some ruins when you stumble upon a dragon who has been turned to stone. Suddenly, they break free. Your not sure whether they are friend or foe.

The supporting dragon gets cursed by an animus and you have to find the animus and get them to reverse it before their time runs out.

You two are informed that a young princess has gone missing and it is your job to find out what happened to her.

A crime lord starts stirring up trouble. Its up to you to stop them.

A price is placed on both of your heads and you have to go into hiding.

You meet a powerful Oracle who has been stuck in an ancient prison for many years. She gives you an ominous prophecy.

The supporting dragon is driven out of their home and you provide shelter to them. But the one who drove them out wants them to die.

You and the supporting dragon catch wind of a lot of murders recently. You find out that the killer is coming after one of you next.

You find out that someone is conducting cruel experiments of hybrids.

You wake up and find out that your entire town has been destroyed. The supporting dragon tells you that you've been asleep for three years.

You start to lose control of your mind and body while the supporting dragon tries desperately to help you. You have to figure out why.