[49]

seon

today is the day. i roll onto my back in my bed and stare at the ceiling for a few minutes. i have to meet everyone at taehyung's in a couple of hours to say goodbye. what i thought was going to be a few months, maybe a few years max, turns out to be forever for one of them. i stare and stare and stare until i finally blink. knocking myself out of the trace i put myself in, i sit up and look around my room.

the sound of my neighbors doors shutting from leaving for work. buses and cars pass my apartment building. i get up and turn my lamp on, moving to the window, i open my curtains. the sun was starting to rise with beautiful pink and orange hues fill the sky. i hug my arms and smile a little. i walk out of my room and go to the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee. i put the k-cup into the machine and walk away to turn my laptop on.

i have been manager in training for about two weeks. this week will be my first week being in charge. i took over all the newest projects that jungkook started, any other thing he was working on was finalized or he said he would finish them up and receive his final paycheck.

i check my emails, sending some, reading some, ignoring most. i get up to finish making my coffee before i go back to my laptop. i decided to start making next weeks work schedule and next weeks photo shoot schedule as well. once, i'm done with my coffee i glance at the clock and decided to go take a shower. i decided to go to work after we get done saying bye. i think it will keep my busy enough to keep it together until i get home.

i get out of the shower and while drying my hair, doing my skin care, and brushing my teeth, i decided on what to wear. i throw my hair into a half up half down do and throw on some light makeup. shortly after, i begin to get dressed.

the whole time i am getting dressed, i find myself spacing out, just staring

the whole time i am getting dressed, i find myself spacing out, just staring. i look down at my hands and sigh. i get up from my bed and go into the kitchen, grabbing my lunch box from the fridge. i put my laptop and charger in my back pack and zip it up. i go to the door and put on some regular black shoes, put on a jacket and wrapping my scarf around my neck. i grab my keys and backpack and walk out of the door.

i started riding the bus. namjoon and i talked about how i need to get used to being on my own and agreed maybe i should take the bus instead of having everyone uber me everywhere. i also started walking a lot and studying for my drivers test. this old lady and i have the same bus stop and she always asks me how my kids are doing.

i thinks she thinks i'm someone else but i don't have the heart to tell her. though she wasn't here yesterday. we never really talk so i didn't want to ask but curiosity was killing me. i walk up to the bus stop and she is sitting in her same spot, smiling at me. "good morning." i say with a smile. "good morning, honey. how are your kids?" i smile and nod my head.

"they are doing great. the little one took his first steps the other day." she smiles widely. i always tell her when one of my "kids" hits a big milestone or does something good in "school". it always seems to brighten her day. "i didn't see you yesterday, everything okay?" i ask and she nods. "my daughter is having a hard time right now so i'm letting her move back in with me and she needed my help." she explains and i nod my head.