🚅Transferred to Agastha🚅

𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 :))
Let's get back 13 years in past of lily's memories..
It was a cloudy day when 8 years old Lily and her mother Sneha Gupta were staying in Goa for their summer vacation. Since, lily's mother is a high school science teacher, she gets lot of holidays to spend with her daughter. As a single mother, she tries her best to not make lily feel the absence of her father.
Lily's father "Vihaan Gupta" was a famous scientist working on some unknown project and then when he was finally getting results from his research, after few days he got missing suddenly in the way to his home from work when lily was just 6 years old. Sneha searched for her husband with all her might but couldn't find him.

Even vihaan's colleagues tried to find him for months but couldn't so they later declared him dead. But In present time, Sneha's still searching for him cuz she thinks he's alive.

Well, let's get back to lily's 8 years old story. Sneha never expected to be in same desperate condition like she was in 2 years ago.. Honey where are you? Please reply to me. Oh! She can't run to that dark forest nearby when i told her to wait here in the shop's gate while i was paying the cash, can she? Maybe she really ran to that forest in search of fairies i told her about. I shouldn't have told her that story to start with..says Sneha. She is now running to the dark forest in search of lily.
- 𝟴 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 -

Ahh, I can't find those little fairies and sunset is coming too

Ahh, I can't find those little fairies and sunset is coming too. I should have stayed back and listened to my mom cause it feels like i lost my way. It can't be happening, i can't afford to lose my mom too.

Lily suddenly started crying..Is somebody here? I need to get back to my mom please help me..please god help me to find my mom..when crying lily suddenly slips after putting her right leg on a rock. Are you alright? says a mysterious young boy who is same age of lily..

Who are you? Are you here to help me reach my mom? says lily while sobbing.

I don't think it's necessary to know about me but yeah am here to help you. So get on my back says the boy.

Are you kidding? You look around same age as me so you definitely can't carry me on your back and i can't trust a stranger. I've done one mistake today already and can't afford to do it twice.. Says lily with a sad tone.
(𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦)
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 8 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 8 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.