- Chapter 25 -

Aurélia

Silas gets a doctor that he knows to see me, she tells me I have no severe abdominal damage, my face will be fine and my throat will heal. My voice will return to normal in a few days if I rest it.

I've been sleeping and sleeping. I got tired out from fighting a man at least 100 pounds bigger than me.

What can I say though, I of course won and dragged his ass right in here to deal with Silas. I only saw Silas hit him once but it was filled with rage and knocked some teeth out.

Who knows what Silas did to him, all I care about is who sent him after me. Silas thinks it was either my mom or his enemy, the leader of the American mafia.

For some reason he hasn't told me his name yet; but I'm sure I could help if I knew it. Oh well, he tells me to rest and let him handle it.

"The bruise kinda looks cool, adds to your scar," Liyah says touching my face.

I smack her hand away. "It still hurts Liyah that shit is fresh," I tell her as a warning to keep her hands off my face and especially my neck.

"Sorry, I get it, you know I was shot about 2 weeks ago," she informs me like I wasn't the one who got her out of that situation.

"I do recall that, yes." I say sarcastically.

"Okay no need to be rude Mam," she puts her hands up in defense. I roll my eyes at her and get up.

"So what happened with you and Spencer when I left?" I ask excited to know what happened when I sent him into her room.

"I don't really know what you are always expecting, he did not propose you are not about to be a brides made at my wedding anytime soon. We talked a little, he's been less annoying but he's still him so," she tells me.

"You're so hesitant to admit you like him, but I think he likes you too," I say to her. She really should've seen him while she was hurt.

"Aurélia why are you so insistent I tell him?" She groans.

"Come on, we can be friend couples. We can go on double dates and stuff it would be so fun, we can even have babies at the same time," I tell her excitedly.

"Girl I heard you telling Silas there will be no babies anytime soon so what are you talking about," she asks me.

"So what it can be in the future," I insist.

"Okay, I'll work my way into it, I'm not about to ask me to be my boyfriend or anything right now though so don't act all crazy," she compromises.

"Yay! Now I can have to nieces or nephews," she jump up.

"Oh yeah, your sister is pregnant. Just know that not about to be me anytime soon," she gives me a stern look.

"Okay whatever. Just hear me out, could be a happy accident." I pull my hands up.

"Okay it seems more likely you and Silas would have a 'happy accident' than me and Spencer," she puts air quotes around happy accident.

"I don't think so, we haven't even had real sex yet," I shrug.

"Really?" She looks surprised. "Why? Are you guys waiting for something?" She asks.